District 3 (Halls, Powell, O.Ridge, West, Karns, etc..

Rebelsports

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of right now the games are still on. Clinton and Halls play at 5 and the winner plays Central at 7:30

Thanks

will either of the Greene's throw today? I am trying to figure out which game(s) i want to see in town

Kevin Greene for Central could throw. He threw Monday but i do not know officially if he will pitch.

So now, Halls vs Powell at noon for the championship and if Halls wins, I assume that they turn around and play again to decide the champion, right?

Are both of these teams now in the region tourny? And, they have to finish today, right?

You would be correct on both of them advancing. What's at stake is hosting the 4AAA runner up, vs. going to the road to play the champion, which most likely should be Farragut with Bearden as the runner up.

I believe that the districts actually have until tomorrow to get the 1 and 2 seeds to the TSSAA.

Central had one bad inning. 2 errors in a row and a past ball and another error. It was a good game. Gresham threw very well for Halls and Greene didnt have his best but Deal came in a shut halls out but it was too late. They games today got cancelled. Powell took the number one seed and will host Bearden and Halls will travel to Farragut

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I used to think like that many many moons ago.  I wondered the same questions but learned that it is just not that easy.  Hiring assistant coaches can be complicated at times.  It takes a few years for HC’s to get who they feel is right for their system.  Couple that with good assistant coaches getting better jobs at times and leaving your program. More to it than some think.  I think you have a good coach up there and time will tell that story.  
    • okay.  Like i said initially, it's question we have to ask, but we sure don't know the answer yet.
    • You’re right, I shouldn’t jump the gun on it. Hopefully it isn’t related to the sports programs, because it’ll end up affecting a lot of innocent kids who just enjoy playing sports.
    • I totally agree but just don’t want to see people jumping the gun by insinuating it was for athletic reasons. Nobody knows at the moment except for those involved in the incident itself and those investigating.
    • Bruh, That portion of the post was simply a product of my imagination. Try to keep up.  The real purpose of the post was to rub salt in this fresh wound following FF’s departure to BGA.