MrNoitAll Teams that will be in the "Boro"

MrNoitAll

!

Well my best friend of course it is ???Birdman??? wanted me to be pickin them teams who would be in the ???Boro??? dancin in the street after winning all of them games that it takes to get to the T$$AA championship. Well my friend your wish is my command but first I am goin to tell you about them Mid-State teams first. Then later we will do some from the East and the West that way we can gettin coming back for more and that will make you know who happy!

Forrest they have everyone back plus more and more players to play the next 10 years with. I am not sure but it could be in the water in Marshall County because they are having some good teams in their county and they just keep on winning and winning. To me it is very stupid that these teams (Forrest vs. Cornersville) do not play a home and home game but this is where local politics is involved in sports! Can you imagine what kind of gate plus concession they could have if they could play this game? Will politics ever not be involved in sports? I wonder how many good coaches have lost their jobs because of not playing the people that was politically correct to play. When you have time I will give you a list of schools that are well known for that!!!!!!

Cornersville has only given up one run this season and has a very good defense and great pitching. I cannot see anyone from the Mid-State stopping this team from making it all of the way. Somethin this team needs to do is get out of the Mid-State and plays more state teams than the ones that they are playin. To get better you must play the best but this year you could have the top two teams out of one county school system.

Friendship Christian does not have the pitchin that they have had in the years past but I do believe that is what is suppose to happen and that is to graduate from school and let someone else take over and that is what they are doin this year. I have only said this a thousand times but to get better for district and regional??™s you must play in good tourneys and play good teams and this looks like what this team is doin this year. There record is not great but you must go past the record to see who they are playin.

Goodpasture??¦??¦what is there to say? Yes they will be back and no one not even Camden will stop them from winning it all. This is a school that is full of tradition and a very good coaching staff. Cartwright is my pick for player of the year in the Mid-State! If you have never seen her play it is worth the price of admission to see one girl take charge of her team and lead them. Plus she is a very nice person as well and comes from a great family not like ???Birdies??? side of the family!

DeKalb County??¦??¦..lost several key players but this ???Fiddlers School??? keeps on winnin and Coach Bond has the attention of his players and they sure enjoyed their trip last year to the ???Boro??? and wants to come back again.

Coffee County??¦.which is MrNoitAll??™s team should be in the ???Boro??? when all is said and done. They have it all this year, I sure hope they do because I have this feelin they will not be back next year but who is talkin about next year?

Rossview??¦has the senior pitcher, and a very good defense but weak on scoring runs, if the young pitcher comes around to help the senior everything may be good for them. But they have to get out of district first and Dickson County and Northeast who has already beaten still have a lot to say about this team making it.

Bubble teams: Station Camp but I have seen them beat teams this year and run up the score of a few when they still had players sitin on the pine who had not gotten into the game??¦..always remember what goes around comes around don??™t be runnin up scores on teams because when you do it will come back and bite you on the buns! This is from my daddy quotes!

Ravenwood, Clarksville Northeast, and Dickson County from the AAA side have the potential but do not mean that they will.

Siegel is gettin better but I do not see them over the hump this year but I have been surprise before and that is when "Birdman" beat me last year, Riverdale, Blackman are really close to the softball field and they will have to pay this year to see any actions on the fields. They ain??™t goin to be playin.

Single A schools are far and few apart??¦??¦for you cry babies feel free to write down some names where I can tell you why you are wrong! It is very weak in the Single A schools besides the private schools as we all know that they recruit right? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I will not go down that road EVER! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Ok MrNoItAll, I have been taking a beating from some other person because I was offended by comment he/she made about East TN, so I guess I might as well take one from you too. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I have my stomach muscles tightened and I am ready for the punch.

Here is my opinion for 1A class state berths. It is an opinion of sideliner, ok?

Unaka: They are a tough team for up in Stoney Creek. Ronnie Hicks has made a craft of coaching sb.

North Greene: THis team surprised many by defeating the outstanding team from Coalfield 1-0 last year. This team returns 6 Seniors and are well on their way to returning.

Coalfield: All I can say is OMG!!!! Whichever team, Unaka or NGHS, that will end up playing them in a sub-state game, will most definitely have their hands full.

Midway: Again Unaka or NGHS will have their hands full.

Trinity Christian, Friendship, Huntingdon, Forrest, and Cornersville round out my possible choices. Honestly I don't enough about the last 5 teams other than they were excellent last year.

I think you are wrong about the strength of the 1A division. There are a couple of those teams that can easily play with the "Big Girls" from 2A and 3A. I know that many of these teams "play up" to make themselves better. I know they have defeated many of the teams they have played. I am sure they have taken their share of beatings, too.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok MrNoItAll, I have been taking a beating from some other person because I was offended by comment he/she made about East TN, so I guess I might as well take one from you too. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I have my stomach muscles tightened and I am ready for the punch.

Here is my opinion for 1A class state berths. It is an opinion of sideliner, ok?

Unaka: They are a tough team for up in Stoney Creek. Ronnie Hicks has made a craft of coaching sb.

North Greene: THis team surprised many by defeating the outstanding team from Coalfield 1-0 last year. This team returns 6 Seniors and are well on their way to returning.

Coalfield: All I can say is OMG!!!! Whichever team, Unaka or NGHS, that will end up playing them in a sub-state game, will most definitely have their hands full.

Midway: Again Unaka or NGHS will have their hands full.

Trinity Christian, Friendship, Huntingdon, Forrest, and Cornersville round out my possible choices. Honestly I don't enough about the last 5 teams other than they were excellent last year.

I think you are wrong about the strength of the 1A division. There are a couple of those teams that can easily play with the "Big Girls" from 2A and 3A. I know that many of these teams "play up" to make themselves better. I know they have defeated many of the teams they have played. I am sure they have taken their share of beatings, too.

My memory ain't what it was but didn't North Greene just get wasted last year at the "boro"? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

MrNoitall, There must be something wrong with the water because we seem to be agreeing on way to many things here lately. I do find it hard to understand when people are bashing private schools around the ballpark when the same thing happens in the public schools & seldom do you here them bashing parents that have congregated kids around a good sports or academic program at a public school & we all know that happens but there is nothing wrong with it. I also know that most of the time the folk's that you hear complaining about it just became a "loser" to one of the schools that they are complaining about! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Where's westview high school? They've gone for three years, I do believe and I dont think I seen anything on them. I bet they come back this year.

.................................along with Midway.

Let me put it this way if North Green and Midway is back in the "Boro" the will go back home also as quickly as they got there! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

MrNoitAll, I along with numerous others that read and post on this site would like to know what credentials you have to make you such an authority on the game of softball that you opinion matters more than anyone else on here ? If someone else gives their opinion about a certain team, you are very quick to shoot them down and tell them how wrong they are. Contrary to your belief there is good softball in other parts of the state besides Middle Tn.

Where's westview high school? They've gone for three years, I do believe and I dont think I seen anything on them. I bet they come back this year.

From what can be told on the score board Westview might not even win their own district! I also see where they have not won a Tournament that they have played in this year. Things don't look to good for making to the "boro" & if they did manage to it will be a short stay. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't get your hopes up to high! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Let me put it this way if North Green and Midway is back in the "Boro" the will go back home also as quickly as they got there! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

This pains me to say as im from East TM as you say but the facts speak for themselves.

I havent got the chance to see all these teams play this season but by info comming down the grapevine & 2008 results I woulnt hold my breath for there to be alot of East TN dominance at state. And the chance of them winning it are even less as long as perinnial power houses are there... IE: Goodpasture, Beech, etc... Last year there was 2 teams in each class A- AAA from Eastern TN. Single A had Midway who was 2 and dun & North Green who was either 2 or 3 & on the way home. In AA you had Unicoi who made a tremondus run threw the Buro only loosing to Goodpasture & Gibbs and finished 3rd. And Gibbs who only lost to Goodpasture twice and finished 2nd. In AAA you had Cherokee who finished 4th & Farragut who finished 3rd after loosing a close one to Beech 3-2.

Its still eairly but I dont see much change from 09. 3A looks to have Beech & Soddy out front this year with NO East TN team challenging them. I hope I am wrong but I have seen Cherokee, Marryville, Powell & Knox Central all play & dont think they have what it takes to pull the upset. 2A Looks to have a 4peat as Goodpasture is the class of the field. East TN best chance will be Unicoi or Gibbs. Unicoi has the pitching to keep hem in it but do they have the bats to toppel Goodpastures amazing defence? Gibbs is young this year & with a Fr pitcher it will be tough to match there run threw the Buro in 09.

I would like to come on here & say we will dominate but reality sets in & I cant do it. Im not ready to hand the State tital away just yet, I will allways pull for the E TN teams but sometimes the deck is just stacked against you. Best of luck to all especialy the East TN teams.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

From what can be told on the score board Westview might not even win their own district! I also see where they have not won a Tournament that they have played in this year. Things don't look to good for making to the "boro" & if they did manage to it will be a short stay. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't get your hopes up to high! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Westview only has a handful of losses, including tournament play. They have only played in 2 tournaments, and they placed 2nd this passed weekend.Dont count the girls from Martin out just yet, they tend to play their best ball down the stretch, and as for things not looking good on making it to the boro, that remains to be seen.

Ok MrNoItAll ok. This my first post so just bear with me. I am the coach from NGHS. blueladysuzie called me up furious about the comment you made about NGHS. I would like to address that statement.

First of all, you and the other person are completely and 100% correct to say that we went out very quickly. When we went onto the field against Cornersville, we were scared to death! We had played some really good teams, but NOTHING, with exception of Cherokee, compared to what we saw and faced there. It was a completely different world. We were far below the level of the teams we played. When we played the second game we actually led until the 5th inning and then we basically broke down. I have to say, we had TWO out of the park homeruns during that game. Your opinion maybe different than mine, but I do feel like my team deserved to be there. They worked hard and beat Coalfield in a nail-bitter 1-0, which was won in the 7th with only two hits of the game. No, we may not be "on the level" of other sections, but we won our section for the right to go and to be among the top 8 teams in the state.

Second, you could be right on the mark when you say that we will leave as fast as we came, but then again you may be surprised.

Last of all, I would like to say thank you for giving me the fuel I need to light a fire under this team. I just hope it will work.

We all are entitled to our opinions. Just because you think it doesn't make it so.

Ok MrNoItAll ok. This my first post so just bear with me. I am the coach from NGHS. blueladysuzie called me up furious about the comment you made about NGHS. I would like to address that statement.

First of all, you and the other person are completely and 100% correct to say that we went out very quickly. When we went onto the field against Cornersville, we were scared to death! We had played some really good teams, but NOTHING, with exception of Cherokee, compared to what we saw and faced there. It was a completely different world. We were far below the level of the teams we played. When we played the second game we actually led until the 5th inning and then we basically broke down. I have to say, we had TWO out of the park homeruns during that game. Your opinion maybe different than mine, but I do feel like my team deserved to be there. They worked hard and beat Coalfield in a nail-bitter 1-0, which was won in the 7th with only two hits of the game. No, we may not be "on the level" of other sections, but we won our section for the right to go and to be among the top 8 teams in the state.

Second, you could be right on the mark when you say that we will leave as fast as we came, but then again you may be surprised.

Last of all, I would like to say thank you for giving me the fuel I need to light a fire under this team. I just hope it will work.

We all are entitled to our opinions. Just because you think it doesn't make it so.

Well Welcome Coachie! I think this is a start to be gettin better. See what the Mid-State teams are doin and come on down sometime and play in these Mid-State tourneys! The last time that I had a chance to go to a game you had to play 7 innings and they did not count who was ahead after 5 innings. They may have changed the rules but down here you still have to play 7 innings, some people call it pressure, some call it a completed game but what ever you call it you all will still have to play 7 unless the T$$AA changes the rules for you all. But you are right it is just an opinion it is kind of like what my daddy would say everyone got one and everyone is a little different but that is what that keeps this ole world an goin! Hope to see you in the "Boro" even if it will be for a short time.

Well Welcome Coachie! I think this is a start to be gettin better. See what the Mid-State teams are doin and come on down sometime and play in these Mid-State tourneys! The last time that I had a chance to go to a game you had to play 7 innings and they did not count who was ahead after 5 innings. They may have changed the rules but down here you still have to play 7 innings, some people call it pressure, some call it a completed game but what ever you call it you all will still have to play 7 unless the T$$AA changes the rules for you all. But you are right it is just an opinion it is kind of like what my daddy would say everyone got one and everyone is a little different but that is what that keeps this ole world an goin! Hope to see you in the "Boro" even if it will be for a short time.

Well thank you for kind words. I actually had our team in a tourney at Hendersonville, but due to the budget crunch, we were forced to withdraw and that is okay. I truly wanted to come and play. Even if we came and lost every game, the experience is worth it all. I hope we make again, but if not I will be there supporting the teams from our area just the same. It is wonderful that you are so proud of the teams from your area. You should be!!!! They are representatives of the quality of the sb programs in that area. I hope that as sb grows in this area of the state that people will be proud of us, just as you are of your teams.