MrNoitAll Teams that will be in the "Boro"

MrNoitAll

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MrNoitAll, I along with numerous others that read and post on this site would like to know what credentials you have to make you such an authority on the game of softball that you opinion matters more than anyone else on here ? If someone else gives their opinion about a certain team, you are very quick to shoot them down and tell them how wrong they are. Contrary to your belief there is good softball in other parts of the state besides Middle Tn.

Dear "BlueBall" well what are my credentials is a very good question and I am glad that you have ask because I can give you my resume! I used to play softball for our team at West School here in Tullahoma, I was a star or that is what my daddy would say about me! I did not get to play in High School because I had trouble with them studies and did not get to play in school. Then I met my bride and we got married and I played on our church softball team and again I was the best player because "Birdie" told me so. Then I took this open book test to be a T$$AA offical and again I was the best because I got to use the book to get all of them answers correct. Then I have coached a coach pitch team, a pitchin machine team, a travelin team, a high school team, and have been to a bunch of state championship as a coach and as a player. I have been to a couple of major tourneys out of state somethin call the Fire Cracker for one! Did you make any of these??? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Dear "BlueBall" well what are my credentials is a very good question and I am glad that you have ask because I can give you my resume! I used to play softball for our team at West School here in Tullahoma, I was a star or that is what my daddy would say about me! I did not get to play in High School because I had trouble with them studies and did not get to play in school. Then I met my bride and we got married and I played on our church softball team and again I was the best player because "Birdie" told me so. Then I took this open book test to be a T$$AA offical and again I was the best because I got to use the book to get all of them answers correct. Then I have coached a coach pitch team, a pitchin machine team, a travelin team, a high school team, and have been to a bunch of state championship as a coach and as a player. I have been to a couple of major tourneys out of state somethin call the Fire Cracker for one! Did you make any of these??? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

YOU ARE killin' me!!!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ('scurse me while I'm waitin' on the REplies...; theys gonna be funnier 'an frog legs and...gravity? Whatever! I know whutchoo's meanin')

YOU ARE killin' me!!!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ('scurse me while I'm waitin' on the REplies...; theys gonna be funnier 'an frog legs and...gravity? Whatever! I know whutchoo's meanin')

Now don't start dying on us on here because my boss may take my job away from me and then I would have know reason not to go get a real job! So you better not die you here? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well "MrNoitAll" I guess those credentials make YOU something. Authority ? Remains to be seen. I guess being a legend in YOUR own mind makes you feel better about yourself anyway. Yes I too have coached travel ball, high school, been to out of state major tournaments, umpire, and all the above, but that doesn't make me an authority on the game to be able to tell someone they are wrong about the opinion they give. I guess YOUR just special though. Keep up the good work, and don't stop telling everyone how GREAT you are !!!

Well "MrNoitAll" I guess those credentials make YOU something. Authority ? Remains to be seen. I guess being a legend in YOUR own mind makes you feel better about yourself anyway. Yes I too have coached travel ball, high school, been to out of state major tournaments, umpire, and all the above, but that doesn't make me an authority on the game to be able to tell someone they are wrong about the opinion they give. I guess YOUR just special though. Keep up the good work, and don't stop telling everyone how GREAT you are !!!

Well "Blueball" I think that everyone has an opinion just like they have a nose but I think it is ok to disagree with me because thank "God" we live in country that will allow us to do that. I think what happens is that people get mad at me because I do not agree with them....just like my best friend "birdman" he likes livin in his big fancy home and drives them big ole cars and me and Birdie and Bubba love it here in the park with our double wide but that does not make him wrong. I do think he would have more fun and less worries if he did not have all of them bills and if he would make his ole lady support him like I make Birdie. Heck my only worry is if I can get "Birdie" to get another job while she is havin this baby! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

NoitAll. I will have to agree with you on this issue. We do live in a great country, and we owe it all to God and the great service men and women that protect our country and give us the right to have an opinion and discussions like this one. I am not getting mad at all, just curious why you always seem to tell everyone they are wrong when they are just pulling for their own team. There is a lot of good softball in Middle Tn (Played There), but other parts of the state are coming on strong. I am not too familar with West Tn. but I know there is some really great ball players in Chattanooga-Knoxville area as well as upper East Tn. A large number of these kids are signing letters of intent each year and the number continues to grow. I guess all I'm asking is to keep an open mind and don't be so quick to judge. If your that big of a softball fan, come to East Tn and watch some of our great ball players !!!

NoitAll. I will have to agree with you on this issue. We do live in a great country, and we owe it all to God and the great service men and women that protect our country and give us the right to have an opinion and discussions like this one. I am not getting mad at all, just curious why you always seem to tell everyone they are wrong when they are just pulling for their own team. There is a lot of good softball in Middle Tn (Played There), but other parts of the state are coming on strong. I am not too familar with West Tn. but I know there is some really great ball players in Chattanooga-Knoxville area as well as upper East Tn. A large number of these kids are signing letters of intent each year and the number continues to grow. I guess all I'm asking is to keep an open mind and don't be so quick to judge. If your that big of a softball fan, come to East Tn and watch some of our great ball players !!!

"Blueball" I luv to come up your way but then "Ms. Birdie" would have to miss work and then I would have to get job and I do not see that happenin anytime soon. But I will be in the "Boro" and watchin all of these fine teams from all across this great state come May! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Station Camp has something truly special this year considering they lost their starting SS (Lipscomb signee) to a torn ACL and their All-District CF from last year quit before the season started. There are not many lineups in their districts that hit HR's top to bottom. So watch out, I would say they are a definite bubble team. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Station Camp has something truly special this year considering they lost their starting SS (Lipscomb signee) to a torn ACL and their All-District CF from last year quit before the season started. There are not many lineups in their districts that hit HR's top to bottom. So watch out, I would say they are a definite bubble team. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's not Station Camp's fault at all, blame the TSSAA for the four-year classifications instead of the former two-year classifications, but they're fortunate to still be in Class AA with 1200 students. Next year they'll be in a district with Beech and Mt Juliet.

It's not Station Camp's fault at all, blame the TSSAA for the four-year classifications instead of the former two-year classifications, but they're fortunate to still be in Class AA with 1200 students. Next year they'll be in a district with Beech and Mt Juliet.

Yep you are right "Cowboy" and they may be a sleeper this year but next year they get to move up with the big girls! But they could make it to the state because if they can come in second and beat out the "Fiddler School" they could have a real chance making it! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />