Worse Fields in Mid-State by MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

Well last night me and ???Birdie??? were talking about the many great places that we have been and we thought of why not share with out friends the worst softball fields that we have played on, coached on, or umpired on so here is a list of single A and AA teams. Now I know you are goin to be askin what did they have to do to get on this fine list and here are some of our criteria that we came up with to share our many experiences with the good readers here on Coacht. Some of the finer teams do a great job promotin softball and the excitement that goes with comin to a game but then we have the other ones who do not put any effort into their program. But first here is a list of a few that have some of the nicer things like the folks at Riverdale, Lincoln County, Coffee County, Blackman, Oakland, Siegel, Columbia Academy, Creek Wood, Rossview, Dickson County, Shelbyville, White House, Grundy County, Warren County, DeKalb County, Greenbrier, Cookeville plus many more.

1. No fence

2. No press box

3. No P.A./No Music/No introduction

4. No Wind screen

5. No flag

6. Poor seating

7. No protection on top of their fence for players goin after them balls

8. Poor parking

9. Poor infield, rocks, grass, glass, too much sand

10. No lights

11. No Restrooms

Teams who do not have the nicer things for a softball field, this list is not in any order just some that we could remember but may be adding more as the ole brain turns!

Moore County

F.C. Boyd

MLK

CPA

Middle Tn. Christian

Ensworth

Friendship Christian

Santa Fe

St. Andrews Sewanee

Gordonsville

Webb School

Lewis County

Smith County

Clarksville NE

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

The field at Forrest is one of the best around.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well last night me and ???Birdie??? were talking about the many great places that we have been and we thought of why not share with out friends the worst softball fields that we have played on, coached on, or umpired on so here is a list of single A and AA teams. Now I know you are goin to be askin what did they have to do to get on this fine list and here are some of our criteria that we came up with to share our many experiences with the good readers here on Coacht. Some of the finer teams do a great job promotin softball and the excitement that goes with comin to a game but then we have the other ones who do not put any effort into their program. But first here is a list of a few that have some of the nicer things like the folks at Riverdale, Lincoln County, Coffee County, Blackman, Oakland, Siegel, Columbia Academy, Creek Wood, Rossview, Dickson County, Shelbyville, White House, Grundy County, Warren County, DeKalb County, Greenbrier, Cookeville plus many more.

1. No fence

2. No press box

3. No P.A./No Music/No introduction

4. No Wind screen

5. No flag

6. Poor seating

7. No protection on top of their fence for players goin after them balls

8. Poor parking

9. Poor infield, rocks, grass, glass, too much sand

10. No lights

11. No Restrooms

Teams who do not have the nicer things for a softball field, this list is not in any order just some that we could remember but may be adding more as the ole brain turns!

Moore County

F.C. Boyd

MLK

CPA

Middle Tn. Christian

Ensworth

Friendship Christian

Santa Fe

St. Andrews Sewanee

Gordonsville

Webb School

Lewis County

Smith County

Clarksville NE

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I think we can put Station camp, Hendersonville and Beech on the top list of great fields.

I think if you could actually read, you would see the point.

Thank you "poogy1" ....if you can read you would understand! I have a 6th grade education and I knew what I was sayin! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thank you "poogy1" ....if you can read you would understand! I have a 6th grade education and I knew what I was sayin! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That is an insult to all 6th graders.

Learn to spell worst....please..... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

worst - bad or ill in the greatest or highest degree; most faulty, unsatisfactory, or objectionable. that is the way it is "spelt" in the american college dictionary.