Am I wrong in telling a poster this?

Spring Hill is hands down a better team than Lewis,no argument there, but Lewis is capable of beating anybody thier pitching is pretty good and if they catch a team on a bad day ( especially at home) they can pull a upset. As far as Page being better than Spring Hill I have seen both teams play several times this year and that is the honest opinion I have formed. Skill level, I think Spring Hill has the better bats, and Page has better Pitching, but where Page comes over Spring Hill is player attitudes,several poor attitudes.....not all ( there are some very nice,respectful young men on the squad) but some. You have one severe "head case" on that team that will bring the whole team down. The kid is from what I see is a awesome player all around,would be a excellent college prospect, but not in his mindframe( im sure you know who is is) . Page appears to be focused and playing as a team, Spring Hill has the talent, but its all about me.me.me. as the season winds down and get into state tournaments this behavior will show more than ever.

MY REPLY:

Dude, to call a 16-17 year old kid (someones child) a "head case" is just plain wrong. Make opinions on a team all you want. But you've have crossed the line here. Continue and I will ask for your removal.

Spring Hill is hands down a better team than Lewis,no argument there, but Lewis is capable of beating anybody thier pitching is pretty good and if they catch a team on a bad day ( especially at home) they can pull a upset. As far as Page being better than Spring Hill I have seen both teams play several times this year and that is the honest opinion I have formed. Skill level, I think Spring Hill has the better bats, and Page has better Pitching, but where Page comes over Spring Hill is player attitudes,several poor attitudes.....not all ( there are some very nice,respectful young men on the squad) but some. You have one severe "head case" on that team that will bring the whole team down. The kid is from what I see is a awesome player all around,would be a excellent college prospect, but not in his mindframe( im sure you know who is is) . Page appears to be focused and playing as a team, Spring Hill has the talent, but its all about me.me.me. as the season winds down and get into state tournaments this behavior will show more than ever.

MY REPLY:

Dude, to call a 16-17 year old kid (someones child) a "head case" is just plain wrong. Make opinions on a team all you want. But you've have crossed the line here. Continue and I will ask for your removal.

Head Case?? Its not like the poster named the child, how much are we going to baby these kids, back when I played "Head Case" was mild if not a compliment.... Quit being so sensitive