A Memphis AAA powerhouse gets a top notch transfer

realdeal02

Memphis Hamilton whic is traditionally a Memphis powerhouse a who is home to maybe the state's top junior 6'9 wing forward Shawne Williams and one of the better senior's in the state in 6'8 wing forward Courtney Bohannan has now added arguably the 2nd best point guard in Memphis behind Andre Allen in 5'10 senior Mario Lusk out of Manassas. Lusk who averaged closed to 20 points and 10 assist as a junior played for the Memphis Yomca aau squad and attended the nike all-american in Indianapolis over the summer seems to be happy with his transfer. Lusk is a very dynamic point guard with lightning quickness,a Harlem Globetrotter type handle of the rock including a devestating hesitation crossover step back which sends many defenders to the ground is also adept at shooting the deep three as well as the ability to hit the mid range jumper also has the abilty to blow past a defender and finish above the rim. Adding Lusk to the plethora of talent at Hamilton only sures up their backcourt with 5'10 combo guard Dustin Richmond who will retrun this season from a broken wrist.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest COACH1999

ITS ONLY A RUMOR... MARIO LUSK IS STILL AT MANASSAS, BUT WHAT DID HAPPEN IS 3-PLAYERS FROM HAMILTON, TRANSFERRED TO MANASSAS... I DONT HAVE NAMES YET, BUT IT WAS 1-SENIOR AND 2-JUNIORS..... I'LL KEPT YOU POSTED....

Posted by COACH1999:

ITS ONLY A RUMOR... MARIO LUSK IS STILL AT MANASSAS, BUT WHAT DID HAPPEN IS 3-PLAYERS FROM HAMILTON, TRANSFERRED TO MANASSAS... I DONT HAVE NAMES YET, BUT IT WAS 1-SENIOR AND 2-JUNIORS..... I'LL KEPT YOU POSTED....

Why would a senior transfer if he had to sit out a year? Will he be eligible to play?

Posted by VolunteerGeneral:
Posted by COACH1999:

Why would a senior transfer if he had to sit out a year? Will he be eligible to play?

If there's a real change of address from your original school's zone to the new one's, you can play immediately. If not, you sit out a year.