MrNoitAll Top Ten Picks

MrNoitAll

Reckin it is time to give my many friends and enemies the top ten teams in the Mid-State. At the park people are talkin about all of this rain we have been havin and it has really made a big difference of teams gettin in a bunch of games this year. But the T$$AA would never think about playin in the fall when we would have great weather. I am sure my best friend ???birdman??? is happy with this pick.

10. Lincoln County---yes the ???Football School??? is playin good ball at the right time. The won the Duff Tourney this past weekend and beat a pretty good DeKalb team for the championship. I thought they were about a year away but the folks in CC better be watchin because they could take the District if they are not careful. Good job ladies!

9. Cornersville---is still holdin down the 9th position and their tourneys are over now it is time to be gettin ready district. I see no problems with them winnin district and goin to regionals.

8. Rossview---had a tough weekend in the Blue Grass State this past weekend and saw what the number one team in the Mid-State look likes! But this could be a good thing because they now know what they need to be workin on to get to the next level.

7. Creek Wood---loss two games this weekend and if you take away the homer that Cartwright had they may have been playin for the championship. I bet the coach learned somethin about who to pitch to and who not to pitch to after this game. But only losing to Trinity Christian is nothing to hang your head down for, or to a good Goodpasture team. I can still see this team in the ???boro??? next month.

6. Forrest---is goin to have its hands full when they meet the Ladies from the West! But until that time they should have NO problems gettin to the state! They have one of the weakest if not the weakest district in the state.

5. Riverdale---is gettin ready to kick it into gear and gettin ready for the district tourney. I believe their name scares a lot of teams in the Mid-State but not to sure it does across the state. But I do believe they will be fightin Siegel for the top spot in district and should be a fun tourney to watch!

4. Coffee County---which for now is MrNoitAll team! But like stated earlier if you do not win you become a loser and I do not like to hang out with them losers. But I do believe that the pitchin is goin to carry these ladies to selectionals and then time will tell if they have the fire power to make it to the ???Boro???

3. Siegel---well I believe this is a two dog fight for the championship in district and Siegel could be the team takin home the gold. Coach Green knows how to make her team??™s peak at the right time and I believe that this year??™s team will be one of her best team??™s maybe not in talent but in wantin to win!

2. Goodpasture---I bet Coach Phillips was a happy camper when he saw Creek Wood pitch to Cartwright! Yep having a great player like her is once in a life time thrill and Creek Wood pitchin to her had to make him smile. But I do not believe that they are as good this year as they have been in the past years. But that is not sayin they will not win state just statein that they are not as good as the past teams. The pitchin is good maybe real good but not great, I believe that the 3, 4 hitters are as good as anyone??™s in the state but the other hitters are good but not great; slapper is young but will get better. But I know that they will have NO trouble gettin to state again!

1. Beech---had a great weekend Period! They knock off some of the best teams in nation and in Kentucky and of course knock off regional foe Rossview. I have no doubt that they made a statement to the Ladies from Clarksville and they are hopin it will carry on to the next time that they meet.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7. Creek Wood---loss two games this weekend and if you take away the homer that Cartwright had they may have been playin for the championship. I bet the coach learned somethin about who to pitch to and who not to pitch to after this game. But only losing to Trinity Christian is nothing to hang your head down for, or to a good Goodpasture team. I can still see this team in the ???boro??? next month.

Although they got Cartwright to hit a groundball to third twice you do question not walking her in the situation they were in. The pitch she hit was a high inside pitch probably out of the zone that any other batter pops up. Pitch was in a good spot but i think the coach knows now who to pitch to when the game is on the line.

Although they got Cartwright to hit a groundball to third twice you do question not walking her in the situation they were in. The pitch she hit was a high inside pitch probably out of the zone that any other batter pops up. Pitch was in a good spot but i think the coach knows now who to pitch to when the game is on the line.

Good coach, bad call! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Reckin it is time to give my many friends and enemies the top ten teams in the Mid-State. At the park people are talkin about all of this rain we have been havin and it has really made a big difference of teams gettin in a bunch of games this year. But the T$$AA would never think about playin in the fall when we would have great weather. I am sure my best friend ???birdman??? is happy with this pick.

10. Lincoln County---yes the ???Football School??? is playin good ball at the right time. The won the Duff Tourney this past weekend and beat a pretty good DeKalb team for the championship. I thought they were about a year away but the folks in CC better be watchin because they could take the District if they are not careful. Good job ladies!

9. Cornersville---is still holdin down the 9th position and their tourneys are over now it is time to be gettin ready district. I see no problems with them winnin district and goin to regionals.

8. Rossview---had a tough weekend in the Blue Grass State this past weekend and saw what the number one team in the Mid-State look likes! But this could be a good thing because they now know what they need to be workin on to get to the next level.

6. Forrest---is goin to have its hands full when they meet the Ladies from the West! But until that time they should have NO problems gettin to the state! They have one of the weakest if not the weakest district in the state.

5. Riverdale---is gettin ready to kick it into gear and gettin ready for the district tourney. I believe their name scares a lot of teams in the Mid-State but not to sure it does across the state. But I do believe they will be fightin Siegel for the top spot in district and should be a fun tourney to watch!

4. Coffee County---which for now is MrNoitAll team! But like stated earlier if you do not win you become a loser and I do not like to hang out with them losers. But I do believe that the pitchin is goin to carry these ladies to selectionals and then time will tell if they have the fire power to make it to the ???Boro???

3. Siegel---well I believe this is a two dog fight for the championship in district and Siegel could be the team takin home the gold. Coach Green knows how to make her team??™s peak at the right time and I believe that this year??™s team will be one of her best team??™s maybe not in talent but in wantin to win!

2. Goodpasture---I bet Coach Phillips was a happy camper when he saw Creek Wood pitch to Cartwright! Yep having a great player like her is once in a life time thrill and Creek Wood pitchin to her had to make him smile. But I do not believe that they are as good this year as they have been in the past years. But that is not sayin they will not win state just statein that they are not as good as the past teams. The pitchin is good maybe real good but not great, I believe that the 3, 4 hitters are as good as anyone??™s in the state but the other hitters are good but not great; slapper is young but will get better. But I know that they will have NO trouble gettin to state again!

1. Beech---had a great weekend Period! They knock off some of the best teams in nation and in Kentucky and of course knock off regional foe Rossview. I have no doubt that they made a statement to the Ladies from Clarksville and they are hopin it will carry on to the next time that they meet.

................you're funny..................and WC would beat half the teams on your list........

I agree here. Not quite the same this year. But I disagree with your take on 3 and 4 hitters - aren't hitting nothing like last year. Tons of pop ups and K's. Growing pains maybe? But I do think they'll be in the boro but will have to fight more this year

I can't believe you left WC off the list after their only loss 1-0 vs. Beech. I would count them and Hendersonville both a cut above Siegel, Rossview and Riverdale. While those teams are good they have very few bats, Hendersonville is loaded with Bats but then it depends on which Hendersonville team shows up. They could sneek up and accidentally stomp somebody. O.o

I know it's your post and all but just because you guys (Beech) beat them in a scrimmage at the beginning of the year really doesn't count. Goodpasture is clear and away the best team in the mid-state.

................you're funny..................and WC would beat half the teams on your list........

I think it would be kind of nice of those folks to put scores on the scoreboard, but because Beech only beat by one run does not mean that much "bestfriend" time will tell and yes they are good but it is very hard to go see them all and most coaches are not talkin that much about them. I would never say what I have heard about their program but this program is not in the same class as Beech!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />