Oak Ridge vs Clinton predictions.....

finalsay

I hope they do. I really don't see how they can't there is an outcry in the community about the coaching. It gets bad in the stands at the ballgames everybody is talking about it. Stanton Stevens from AE or Rankin from Riverdale r to great choices. The program has really gone down hill!! I feel sorry for the kids they deserve better.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oak Ridge, duh... Of course, I am going to pick Oak Ridge. Look at my name :D I respect the Clinton community and know they will be ready for the Wildcats tomorrow night. Dragon Stadium is my second favorite place to watch a football game because the atmosphere there is what makes prep sports so enjoyable. They also have great chile dogs! Blankenship Field/Jack Armstrong Stadium is my all-time favorite place to watch prep football :D

All that said ... Oak Ridge 27 Clinton 16

Go get'em Cats!

~~WOO HOO back to all my friends in Oak Ridge :(

Steve Palmer

Guest bbinthehole

OR 27 Clinton 20, with Clinton on the two yard line to score with 36 seconds left in the game, they through an interception on a 3rd down. What a game! Both teams left it on the field. Great games Dragons and Wildcats!

Guest bbinthehole
Posted by observer1216:

How did Booker do? Any stats would be appreciated.

Booker got injured (I think it was the toward the end of 2nd quarter) and was on crutches the rest of the night. He did well while he played.