"THE" BallExpert's State Tourney Predictions!

TBALLEXPERT

Well folks it??™s hard to believe that today 4 weeks from now the games will be over. Everything we??™ve talked about & thought about happening will just be history & memories from this season. All the girls have been workin & playin hard to get to the ???boro??? & only 1 team in each class will be Champion. I??™m not gonna try & take ol??™e Noitall??™s job from him & try & tell you who from only the Mid State is going to make it there. I??™m going to tell you who is going to win it ALL from where ever they come from east middle or west. Now I??™m not trying to make anyone mad by not putting your babies team there, these are just MY picks to WIN IT ALL. I??™ve seen lots of games this year but not as many as I could if the good Lord hadn??™t blessed us with all the rain this year. But I??™m sure the really good teams have still managed to find games to play.

These are good picks, these teams have proven that they can not just keep games close to good teams but they can BEAT good teams and that is why I??™ve picked??™em. So here it goes. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

AAA- Beech : These ladies have it going on, alot of talent on the field & especially in the circle- Kat is real, real good. This Team will be more than any team they face at the ???boro??? can handle. These Ladies will be good for a while too, Kat??™s younger sister is just waiting to take over in the circle!

AA- Goodpasture: This Team is fun to watch play on defense & at the plate.

Their pitching is good & opposing teams will have a lot of trouble scoring the go ahead run on them at the ???boro???. The only Team that might challenge will come from the West.

A- Trinity: Is this the same team as last year? Pitching has always been very strong. Watched a couple of games in Franklin last weekend & these ladies looked MUCH different than at the ???boro??? last year. Good defense & fun to watch at the plate, very focused. Will be too hard to handle, You could see that these ladies were on a mission last week & I don??™t think that it??™s over quite yet.

Now if your going to the Reservation to make some bets this weekend you should think seriously about putting some coin on these three teams!

Good luck to all who are fortunate to participate at the Spring Fling! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well folks it??™s hard to believe that today 4 weeks from now the games will be over. Everything we??™ve talked about & thought about happening will just be history & memories from this season. All the girls have been workin & playin hard to get to the ???boro??? & only 1 team in each class will be Champion. I??™m not gonna try & take ol??™e Noitall??™s job from him & try & tell you who from only the Mid State is going to make it there. I??™m going to tell you who is going to win it ALL from where ever they come from east middle or west. Now I??™m not trying to make anyone mad by not putting your babies team there, these are just MY picks to WIN IT ALL. I??™ve seen lots of games this year but not as many as I could if the good Lord hadn??™t blessed us with all the rain this year. But I??™m sure the really good teams have still managed to find games to play.

These are good picks, these teams have proven that they can not just keep games close to good teams but they can BEAT good teams and that is why I??™ve picked??™em. So here it goes. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

AAA- Beech : These ladies have it going on, alot of talent on the field & especially in the circle- Kat is real, real good. This Team will be more than any team they face at the ???boro??? can handle. These Ladies will be good for a while too, Kat??™s younger sister is just waiting to take over in the circle!

Their pitching is good & opposing teams will have a lot of trouble scoring the go ahead run on them at the ???boro???. The only Team that might challenge will come from the West.

A- Trinity: Is this the same team as last year? Pitching has always been very strong. Watched a couple of games in Franklin last weekend & these ladies looked MUCH different than at the ???boro??? last year. Good defense & fun to watch at the plate, very focused. Will be too hard to handle, You could see that these ladies were on a mission last week & I don??™t think that it??™s over quite yet.

Now if your going to the Reservation to make some bets this weekend you should think seriously about putting some coin on these three teams!

Good luck to all who are fortunate to participate at the Spring Fling! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Pretty good lookin line-up there, "T". I might agree somewhat with those in some way. But now, here is the tough question. Which one of dem 3 is the best? And why do you think that? I know's they ain't gonna plays each other but your answer to this question may get folk talkin.

Ain't life fun ! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Boy, you really went out on a limb with these picks, I will correct you on one note.......if anyone is to challenge GP, they won't be coming out of the West.

Boy, you really went out on a limb with these picks, I will correct you on one note.......if anyone is to challenge GP, they won't be coming out of the West.

"Bestfriend" he needs to start lookin in the East toward the hills of Tennessee if he wants to see the next big test for GP! and it ain't Gibbs! Starts with a U and go figure it out for yourself! Wow he really went out for these picks! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Your right as always ???birdman??? but I was picking who would ???Win it All??? not who ???the next best might be???! If you watch these 3 teams play as I??™m sure you have you know it??™s not much of a limb to walk on. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

But don??™t be surprised if one of those team??™s from the west comes & plays ???close??? with GP, but the ladies from GP will still take home the Gold! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

"Bestfriend" he needs to start lookin in the East toward the hills of Tennessee if he wants to see the next big test for GP! and it ain't Gibbs! Starts with a U and go figure it out for yourself! Wow he really went out for these picks!

Well Noitall I'll just agree to disagree. Your team with the "U" will not challenge the ladies from GP, for goodness sake they "lost" to North Greene Friday night????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> North Greene ain't even a good Class A school! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well Noitall I'll just agree to disagree. Your team with the "U" will not challenge the ladies from GP, for goodness sake the "lost" to North Greene Friday night????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> North Greene ain't even a good Class A school! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

so just because a team has an off night means they cant win it all?? lol your crazy i would just about bet that GP would not even come close to beatin some of those teams down in South Carolina.......and they were Eastman Tournament champs which was played by 40 teams!!!! all im sayin is dont be surprised when Ms. Woods pitches us to a STATE TITLE!!!

Well Noitall I'll just agree to disagree. Your team with the "U" will not challenge the ladies from GP, for goodness sake the "lost" to North Greene Friday night????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> North Greene ain't even a good Class A school! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You're an expert? Obviously N. Greene IS a good team or they wouldn't have beaten a powerhouse like Unicoi. Are they consistently as good as Unicoi? No way. Few teams are & so there's no shame in that, but show some respect for a team that went to the state tournament last year and may very well get back there this year if they continue to play well. As we all know, anything can happen in one game to anyone, including your ladies from GP. Unicoi is a powerhouse and it will blow me away if they don't make it back to the boro and mount a strong challenge for anyone.

so just because a team has an off night means they cant win it all?? lol your crazy i would just about bet that GP would not even come close to beatin some of those teams down in South Carolina.......and they were Eastman Tournament champs which was played by 40 teams!!!! all im sayin is dont be surprised when Ms. Woods pitches us to a STATE TITLE!!!

Unicoi has a good team, but let's not use the Eastman/Kodak as a measuring stick of how good they are. Their bats do not measure up to GP, it is as simple as that.

Well that's real good that you showed those teams from SC how folks in Tn play softball. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

But "LOSING" to NG isn't a good indicator of what's to come playing TN teams at the "Boro". The"U" will play much,much tougher teams as they get closer to the "Boro" and I think it will show. NG is a competitive team in that neck of the "woods" but don't expect a different outcome if they make it to the "Boro" this year again either! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Please keep in mind I've made these picks based on the fact that these teams have won the games that they should have won as well as NOT LOSING the games they were expected to win easily and by QUALITY WINS in TN against top teams. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm sorry your so easily offended........ And yes I might be alittle crazy! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You're an expert? Obviously N. Greene IS a good team or they wouldn't have beaten a powerhouse like Unicoi. Are they consistently as good as Unicoi? No way. Few teams are & so there's no shame in that, but show some respect for a team that went to the state tournament last year and may very well get back there this year if they continue to play well. As we all know, anything can happen in one game to anyone, including your ladies from GP. Unicoi is a powerhouse and it will blow me away if they don't make it back to the boro and mount a strong challenge for anyone.

Well I hope you have one of them there storm shelters cause you are going to be blowed away with what happens to either of these two teams IF/ when they play at the "Boro"! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Maybe you should go back & look at the score's from the (2) games that North Greene played at the "Boro" last year. It wasn't even close. There are teams in other regions of the state that never make it past the Regional tourney that are better teams /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well I hope you have one of them there storm shelters cause you are going to be blowed away with what happens to either of these two teams IF/ when they play at the "Boro"! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Maybe you should go back & look at the score's from the (2) games that North Greene played at the "Boro" last year. It wasn't even close. There are teams in other regions of the state that never make it past the Regional tourney that are better teams /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have just 1 question.

1. Who pays the tuition for the recruited players that play for Goodpasture?