"THE" BallExpert's State Tourney Predictions!

TBALLEXPERT

If Unicoi County makes it to the Boro it will be as a legit HIGH SCHOOL team not a recruited team from a private school that shouldn't even be playing in tournament.

DII private schools do offer scholarships to students and play. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

DI private schools do offer financial aid to qualified students but those students aren??™t allowed to participate in Varsity sports. My daughter play??™s for one of these schools on ???the prediction list??? & I can assure you that the school would never try & ???buy??? an athlete especially a Softball player??¦??¦.that is real funny! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We just feel blessed that we have been able to swing the expense (scrape by) of sending our kids to a private school were she can learn in a Christian environment. Some people live near or are zoned for some really good public schools in Tn. We are not one of those persons.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MRNOITALL"S COMMENTS ABOUT WC BELOW-

The key word is Good! Not great just good!

--------------------

Noitall you have done a really good job of creating somthing for everyone to get riled up about with the "U".

They are also "good but not great" to be great you must beat "great" teams which by the way if you would do your home work they have not done! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

If WC was to play North Greene they would win! But Unicoi gets beat by them & you think their great??????? Very funny! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And don't think that I'm saying that WC is great because they would beat NG, to be great you must beat great teams /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Now if WC happens to win over Beech I'll give them some love about it. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

DII private schools do offer scholarships to students and play.

DI private schools do offer financial aid to qualified students but those students aren??™t allowed to participate in Varsity sports. My daughter play??™s for one of these schools on ???the prediction list??? & I can assure you that the school would never try & ???buy??? an athlete especially a Softball player??¦??¦.that is real funny!

We just feel blessed that we have been able to swing the expense (scrape by) of sending our kids to a private school were she can learn in a Christian environment. Some people live near or are zoned for some really good public schools in Tn. We are not one of those persons.

"Plate" Don't worry to much about that post! Its just an old line that folks like to use making excuses for losing to a team. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

In the case of this post it sounds like he has some anger towards private/ Christian schools. Maybe they just wanted to get a head start on the EXCUSES for next month! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

"Plate" Don't worry to much about that post! Its just an old line that folks like to use making excuses for losing to a team. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

In the case of this post it sounds like he has some anger towards private/ Christian schools. Maybe they just wanted to get a head start on the EXCUSES for next month! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thar ain't no excuses...they be fact. The fact that private schools in all classifications do get some of da better players. They don't get da best, but, that is offset by a good number of dem dar ringers congregated on one team. So, let's be all friendly and such and look at GPS, Goodpasture and Trinity. It is your belief that they just "happened to be good" cause of good coaching and such. Is that the position? Well Lordy-Bee, we is good cuz of good coaching. No, you and I both know dat ain't da case. You can call it recruiting or marketing or educational attraction. Either way, wez all know what it is. You can't enforce it and rarely can you catch em (except for dat dar B-wood Academy dat is). And, all privates do not do this at all But, some do. But, it's O.K.. I is good wit it as I am sure many are. But, what may get some of em's dander up is folk that say "Naw...that don't happen"...ya'll just jealous". If I wuz jealous, I would sell a couple of my donkey's and send my grandkid to one of dem dar high fallutin schools.

As long as GP, GPS and Trinity (and all dem other good, good institutions) are out dar with NO zoning restrictions...and they are competin against "zoned" schools with extremely limited selection...there is gonna be

questions. And, that is just fine. But do not under any circumstance act like it is some form of a level playing field.

Cuz we all know dat it is not.

But that is O.K.. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thar ain't no excuses...they be fact. The fact that private schools in all classifications do get some of da better players. They don't get da best, but, that is offset by a good number of dem dar ringers congregated on one team. So, let's be all friendly and such and look at GPS, Goodpasture and Trinity. It is your belief that they just "happened to be good" cause of good coaching and such. Is that the position? Well Lordy-Bee, we is good cuz of good coaching. No, you and I both know dat ain't da case. You can call it recruiting or marketing or educational attraction. Either way, wez all know what it is. You can't enforce it and rarely can you catch em (except for dat dar B-wood Academy dat is). And, all privates do not do this at all But, some do. But, it's O.K.. I is good wit it as I am sure many are. But, what may get some of em's dander up is folk that say "Naw...that don't happen"...ya'll just jealous". If I wuz jealous, I would sell a couple of my donkey's and send my grandkid to one of dem dar high fallutin schools.

As long as GP, GPS and Trinity (and all dem other good, good institutions) are out dar with NO zoning restrictions...and they are competin against "zoned" schools with extremely limited selection...there is gonna be

questions. And, that is just fine. But do not under any circumstance act like it is some form of a level playing field.

But that is O.K.. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

One other thing. Everyone knows dat my team is "WC" and we play in District 9. Here is a good example of levelin da playing field under the same rules dat private's go by. If the TSSAA would let all the students of District 9 go to ANY school in the district...then the field would be leveled a little bit. But not fully because they are still limited to the district. Now, if the TSSAA just said "Hey, if yaw live in TN your kid can go to any school in TN !!! Then...the field would be level wit dem dar privates.

And, we all know what would happen if dat happened. And, dem privates would not like it.

Have a good day. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

One other thing. Everyone knows dat my team is "WC" and we play in District 9. Here is a good example of levelin da playing field under the same rules dat private's go by. If the TSSAA would let all the students of District 9 go to ANY school in the district...then the field would be leveled a little bit. But not fully because they are still limited to the district. Now, if the TSSAA just said "Hey, if yaw live in TN your kid can go to any school in TN !!! Then...the field would be level wit dem dar privates.

And, we all know what would happen if dat happened. And, dem privates would not like it.

Have a good day.

Do you think that it would be possible for you to type out your responses without the "dem and dars" and try to just state your point? It is hard enough to respect an opinion when the poster just sounds ignorant, even if he is doing it just to draw attention to himself.

As for the private schools recruiting, unless you have proof or have a child or are associated with a particuliar school, to just throw out accusations of such a magnitude is irresponsible. Good schools collect good kids and families, who have made the decision to invest in education and/or spirtual growth and athletics. If the kids have the resources for lessons and travel ball and whatever, now its the schools fault for "cheatin?" So you don't think that the public schools don't try to make thier athletic programs look as attractive as possible? If it didn't happen, why would TSSAA even have the 50 mile sit-out-a-year rule?

That high pitched whine that comes with the posts about private schools all cheating and collecting the best players because they have advantages is not very becoming. Maybe all the money that the public school folks are saving on not sending thier kids to private schools should be spent on lessons and getting better.......but what do I know, I have to go call a recruit for next year....oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that out loud.

But that is O.K..

MrNiceGuy you better watch out pointing finger's unless your ready to have them pointed right back! There is a long history in public schools as well of people moving into a certain area's or folk's giving custody of their kids to a relative so that their babies could go to the school of their choice- NONE of which is illegal! Most parents try to do whats best for the kids some will just go a little further & spend a little more money & once again NONE of which is Illegal or wrong but some folks will continue to "WHINE" about it.........so long as they are "LOSERS" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now my writing is not the best either but sounds like maybe someone else's parents should have spent a little more on their babies education rather than be like o'le noitall sittin on the front porch at "the park" spending all his money smokin "DORALS" and eating hot Wings.................. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

But that's Not what this thread is about. There is a PUBLIC / PRIVATE Forum maybe you should go check that out mrniceguy & leave this one to SOFTBALL. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Do you think that it would be possible for you to type out your responses without the "dem and dars" and try to just state your point? It is hard enough to respect an opinion when the poster just sounds ignorant, even if he is doing it just to draw attention to himself.

As for the private schools recruiting, unless you have proof or have a child or are associated with a particuliar school, to just throw out accusations of such a magnitude is irresponsible. Good schools collect good kids and families, who have made the decision to invest in education and/or spirtual growth and athletics. If the kids have the resources for lessons and travel ball and whatever, now its the schools fault for "cheatin?" So you don't think that the public schools don't try to make thier athletic programs look as attractive as possible? If it didn't happen, why would TSSAA even have the 50 mile sit-out-a-year rule?

That high pitched whine that comes with the posts about private schools all cheating and collecting the best players because they have advantages is not very becoming. Maybe all the money that the public school folks are saving on not sending thier kids to private schools should be spent on lessons and getting better.......but what do I know, I have to go call a recruit for next year....oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that out loud.

ha ha ha... WELL SAID! Now, as a coach of one of those high "FALLUTIN" private schools, I have to go meet my recruit to take her to lunch...

MrNiceGuy you better watch out pointing finger's unless your ready to have them pointed right back! There is a long history in public schools as well of people moving into a certain area's or folk's giving custody of their kids to a relative so that their babies could go to the school of their choice- NONE of which is illegal! Most parents try to do whats best for the kids some will just go a little further & spend a little more money & once again NONE of which is Illegal or wrong but some folks will continue to "WHINE" about it.........so long as they are "LOSERS" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now my writing is not the best either but sounds like maybe someone else's parents should have spent a little more on their babies education rather than be like o'le noitall sittin on the front porch at "the park" spending all his money smokin "DORALS" and eating hot Wings.................. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

But that's Not what this thread is about. There is a PUBLIC / PRIVATE Forum maybe you should go check that out mrniceguy & leave this one to SOFTBALL. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Wow, the dander be a flyin. Ain't it funny that this part of the thread got started when someone previous said dar is some folk who bring up tha "old fuss" about public v private. So, they change the subject and I respond. Then, you respond. And then you say... "There is a PUBLIC / PRIVATE Forum maybe you should go check that out mrniceguy & leave this one to SOFTBALL". If someone else other than my nice self changed the direction of tha thread and you is responding, then, why the heck you be respondin. The answer is simple. Be happy. I Is A.O.K. wit tha public v private and said so openly and should read responses closely in da future. What is all da fuss. And, I made my point happily and clearly. But, da point dat you did not answer that is still hangin out thar is... "is it truly a level playin field when there is NO zoning restrictions for private while competing against schools with extensive zoning restrictions"? Now that gets to the meat of the Texas two step you be dancin.

Yes, there be cheatin in all levels whether it be public or private. And, it should be dealt with harshly. But to say neither happen is like an ostrich stickin their head in da sand. Yes it is heard that you look down da nose at those who cannot speak or write like you. Yes, it is read that you class yourself higher than those with less means. And, that is fine cuz I love Hot Wings...but do not smoke Dorals as you stereotypically throw public educated folk in. And, you use the word "whine" as a cover for the real problems DAT are open and debated annually in our State governing bodies. And, you use "Loser" in a mean way against those who don't think like you. And, dat is O.K..

If dis was not an issue in the past, they would not have create the "other" divisions. Therefore, it has been an issue and it will continue to be an issue until the zoning restrictions are equal in public and DAT dar private. Then, we can all have a little cheese with our "whine". /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wow, the dander be a flyin. Ain't it funny that this part of the thread got started when someone previous said dar is some folk who bring up tha "old fuss" about public v private. So, they change the subject and I respond. Then, you respond. And then you say... "There is a PUBLIC / PRIVATE Forum maybe you should go check that out mrniceguy & leave this one to SOFTBALL". If someone else other than my nice self changed the direction of tha thread and you is responding, then, why the heck you be respondin. The answer is simple. Be happy. I Is A.O.K. wit tha public v private and said so openly and should read responses closely in da future. What is all da fuss. And, I made my point happily and clearly. But, da point dat you did not answer that is still hangin out thar is... "is it truly a level playin field when there is NO zoning restrictions for private while competing against schools with extensive zoning restrictions"? Now that gets to the meat of the Texas two step you be dancin.

Yes, there be cheatin in all levels whether it be public or private. And, it should be dealt with harshly. But to say neither happen is like an ostrich stickin their head in da sand. Yes it is heard that you look down da nose at those who cannot speak or write like you. Yes, it is read that you class yourself higher than those with less means. And, that is fine cuz I love Hot Wings...but do not smoke Dorals as you stereotypically throw public educated folk in. And, you use the word "whine" as a cover for the real problems DAT are open and debated annually in our State governing bodies. And, you use "Loser" in a mean way against those who don't think like you. And, dat is O.K..

If dis was not an issue in the past, they would not have create the "other" divisions. Therefore, it has been an issue and it will continue to be an issue until the zoning restrictions are equal in public and DAT dar private. Then, we can all have a little cheese with our "whine". /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

nicely said MrNiceGuy. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If dis was not an issue in the past, they would not have create the "other" divisions. Therefore, it has been an issue and it will continue to be an issue until the zoning restrictions are equal in public and DAT dar private. Then, we can all have a little cheese with our "whine".

Mrniceguy folks like you seem to be the ones with "the dander flyin" . You seemed to be so opinionated on the subject that I thought I would just point out to you were the appropriate "Forum" was for YOU to continue your agenda on this subject. Maybe since YOU & "orangeand white" are such "newbies" you probably didn't know were that forum was so here's a link to it to make it easier on you finding it! Oh & by the way if your WC does win over BEECH I will be giving them some love! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

http://tennessee.coacht.com/boards/index.php?showforum=37

Now here is what this thread was about Mr.niceguy. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well folks it??™s hard to believe that today 4 weeks from now the games will be over. Everything we??™ve talked about & thought about happening will just be history & memories from this season. All the girls have been workin & playin hard to get to the ???boro??? & only 1 team in each class will be Champion. I??™m not gonna try & take ol??™e Noitall??™s job from him & try & tell you who from only the Mid State is going to make it there. I??™m going to tell you who is going to win it ALL from where ever they come from east middle or west. Now I??™m not trying to make anyone mad by not putting your babies team there, these are just MY picks to WIN IT ALL. I??™ve seen lots of games this year but not as many as I could if the good Lord hadn??™t blessed us with all the rain this year. But I??™m sure the really good teams have still managed to find games to play.

These are good picks, these teams have proven that they can not just keep games close to good teams but they can BEAT good teams and that is why I??™ve picked??™em. So here it goes. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

AAA- Beech : These ladies have it going on, alot of talent on the field & especially in the circle- Kat is real, real good. This Team will be more than any team they face at the ???boro??? can handle. These Ladies will be good for a while too, Kat??™s younger sister is just waiting to take over in the circle!

AA- Goodpasture: This Team is fun to watch play on defense & at the plate.

Their pitching is good & opposing teams will have a lot of trouble scoring the go ahead run on them at the ???boro???. The only Team that might challenge will come from the West.

A- Trinity: Is this the same team as last year? Pitching has always been very strong. Watched a couple of games in Franklin last weekend & these ladies looked MUCH different than at the ???boro??? last year. Good defense & fun to watch at the plate, very focused. Will be too hard to handle, You could see that these ladies were on a mission last week & I don??™t think that it??™s over quite yet.

Now if your going to the Reservation to make some bets this weekend you should think seriously about putting some coin on these three teams! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck to all who are fortunate to participate at the Spring Fling!

Well until all privates are put into a class of their own[ which they should be] there always will be a debate just look at who is at state every year in all the sports, it aint no coincedent its not fair to the little guys that work hard to get there and face a private that should be in a higher class or one of their of their own Dont give me the student population as one of the facts that is total BS