the new East Hamilton HS

TNsteeler

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck Hurricanes! I'm a new fan..

but I heard that most of the Owls players decided to stay put.

spring practice?

I heard they are going to field a Varsity team their first year? Wow! That would be a real achievment I think.

Good Luck Hurricanes! I'm a new fan..

but I heard that most of the Owls players decided to stay put.

spring practice?

Hurricanes? Where did they come up with that nickname for a Hamilton County school, I would have thought at least something relevant to the area. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I am not sure about his but...I know there is a "Hurricane Creek" or something like that over near where the school was built...maybe that was the inspiration...idk

HONESTLY...TRUTHFULLY , How many games can this team win next year by playing the likes of Polk, McMinn Cetr, Howard, E Ridge, etc????

They do not play Polk or McMinn Central according to their website. I think they win four games their first year. Several on their schedule are just plain bad and would have problems beating a good freshman team. I wish them luck but I will be in my regular seat at Ooltewah.

I am not sure about his but...I know there is a "Hurricane Creek" or something like that over near where the school was built...maybe that was the inspiration...idk

Other than God, there is nothing more powerful than a Hurricane. I like the name.