String Music Showcase Basketball Tournament

GROUPIE. MY NAME IS MIKE ROBINSON. CALL WADDEY OR HENDERSON AND ASK IF I'M A GROUPIE. COME BACK AND TELL US WHAT THEY SAY. WHAT IS YOUR NAME TURBO???? I NEVER SAID I "RUN" THE CELTICS. BUT IF YOU KNOW ME, YOU ALSO KNOW I KNOW PEOPLE IN THIS BUSINESS FROM COAST TO COAST. AND I KNOW WHO HAS WHAT TO OFFER THE CELTICS. IT'S FUNNY HOW YOU GET OFF TOPIC. IT'S FUNNY HOW BOLD PEOPLE GET BEHIND A KEY PAD.. WITH THE "BELIEF" THAT NO ONE KNOWS THEM. BE A MAN... STATE YOUR REAL NAME HERO.

I think joestewart is most likely a fraud. Can you please read the comment section in your profile? I had a couple of questions that I thought maybe you could provide some insight on. It would be greatly appreciated. You can leave me a comment in my profile if you don't mind. I will delete it as soon as I read it.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think joestewart is most likely a fraud. Can you please read the comment section in your profile? I had a couple of questions that I thought maybe you could provide some insight on. It would be greatly appreciated. You can leave me a comment in my profile if you don't mind. I will delete it as soon as I read it.

Yankee checked my comment section and didnt see a question from you.

I did not mean to start a war. Just asking how the Tournament look, and who looked good.

I have learned a lot of some of the behind the sence's, I think . I do know Mr. Robinson and word is he is very connected and knows the game and who's who. I believe I would listen to him. Anyone willing to put their real name out their shows a lot if, in fact Mrob is Mr. Robinson, that I have know of for many years.

Again if anyone else was there at the tournament I would appreciate any insight on local (Nashville) teams and players primarily. Only thing individuallly from the Local teams i've heard is the young Celtics have a lot of potential. Big Dave Howard Austin Blackwell and this new kid John distinguished themselves.