Farragut Baseball

SUPER21

Ok hear is 2. How about the hitting and lifting at school facilities during the dead periods during summer and fall. I have been in attendance at these workouts. How about the interview with Andre sterling on the news with hitting going on in the background. This was during a time when there was no open facilities. There's 2. But that is a case where Farragut wants to work and nobody else does. Yeah right!

Wrong. And Wrong.

No coach can be in attendence in during these workouts, and no coach was. Therefore, you are Wrong on the first count. (They don't even lift or do anything in the summer so idk what you're even talking about)

Please pull up that interview and zoom in and show me where the coaches were while they were hitting. Is Farragut the only school in the state where the players actually want to get better and hit by themselves??? Wrong again.

You've definitely not been in attendence during these workouts if you say coaches were there, especially if you say they went on during summer. Please show me some actual proof of cheating instead of these fairy tales that you're spinning. That's like me saying "Yeah, i was there when A-Rod took steroids. Actually, I disinfected his butt beforehand."

And finally, people like you only complain about Farragut because they are the best, plain and simple. You just can't accept the fact that they are so good, so they must be cheating right? No sir, they really are this good and they're legit. So good luck with the whole conspiracy theory thing, I hope it really works out for you.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is asked to move to Farragut. You are maybe the most ignorant person i've ever seen. So you didn't play in Knoxville, but you know everything about Farragut baseball? You writing a conspiracy book about them?

No conspiracy about them and i think they have a good program. I just don't think that he is all he seems to be. You can get your feeling pinched all you want but look at the posts they don't follow all the rules like they are supposed to. I am not saying that everybody does but those kids work with other baseball instructors to get help and Coach Pharr instead of going along with that gets mad when they go elsewhere. That to me is not a sign of a good coach but an arrogant one.

you are an ignorant person, u just said that a coach who has won 4 out of the last 6 state championships is not a good coach

No conspiracy about them and i think they have a good program. I just don't think that he is all he seems to be. You can get your feeling pinched all you want but look at the posts they don't follow all the rules like they are supposed to. I am not saying that everybody does but those kids work with other baseball instructors to get help and Coach Pharr instead of going along with that gets mad when they go elsewhere. That to me is not a sign of a good coach but an arrogant one.

No doubt that those "other baseball instructors" are decent coaches, but ask yourself a question: why are those guys involved with those young men?

Like most intelligent humans, you will answer $. I am certain that Coach Pharr understands this, and he helps his kids because he's interested in their futures. Private instructors do that for a job. Coach Pharr is a teacher.

Why does it not surprise me that someone from farragut does not know about the FALL dead period. Players are not allowed to use school facilities during the dead periods with or without coaches. Also, if no coaches are around how can the school provide insurance coverage if a player is injured on campus without supervision?

Why does it not surprise me that someone from farragut does not know about the FALL dead period. Players are not allowed to use school facilities during the dead periods with or without coaches. Also, if no coaches are around how can the school provide insurance coverage if a player is injured on campus without supervision?

Knox Co. doesn't provide insurance for athletes who aren't "in season." This means that no athlete who works out with his team is covered when the team is not officially in season.