7-AAA and 8-AAA Tournament Results/Discussion/Weather

davidlimbaugh

HaHa!! I'm like a nasty rash that just won't go away!! I still have one playing - a junior...so I'll be hanging around for at least one more year.

How the heck are you?? You still have one playing, don't ya?

yeah 1 gone and i got 1 thats a JR

ok that sounds good. can't wait to get this thing underway!

us too you dont want pitching to become an issue

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

us too you dont want pitching to become an issue

exactly b/c the region schedule stays the same no matter what right?

We have years of experience in getting a wet field ready, as we are an annual host of the Rainbow Warrior Spring Classic /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Confirmed. Some folks are gonna get what they wanted all along. Columbia not hosting the event.

Not me. I was looking forward to being able to cover 8AAA this year since it was only 30 minutes away.

Where to now (Tullahoma?) and is that official?

Not me. I was looking forward to being able to cover 8AAA this year since it was only 30 minutes away.

Where to now (Tullahoma?) and is that official?

The coaches are meeting at 2:00 today to talk about what to do from here. I was thinking Columbia would still host some games, but another site would have to be used as well. It's almost certain no games will be played until at least Monday and they know it. The forecast shows flash flood watches for tomorrow in the midstate.

Either they will have to use two sites and still play a double-elimination tourney (and cross their fingers for no more rain) or vote to play a single-elimination tourney or (if the weather continues this way), according to bylaws, the regular season standings determine the region participants....very last resort I'm sure.

This thing is getting crazy. Stay tuned.