To The Truth, TJ and others...

imasoftballer

Do you guys also get on the other boards and tell them what to and not to post? When basketball season is over and the talk turns to AAU do you bash everyone who makes a post about those teams? When the softball board talks about the summer league teams do you give them grief for not talking strictly High School sports? When people make posts about officials does that meet you requirement for being a legal post on coacht? I don't know why you people think you need to put your ose in others post and then leave comments about how YOU didn't like the content??? I think coacht does, and will continue, to monitor his own site. ;) :confused:

I really don't care what you have to say. You're entitled to your opinion as I am. I was just stating that no one cares about Park basketball. AAU basketball pertains to HS basketball; posts about officials pertain to HS basketball; How good a 40 year old man is playing on the "Memorial Park" basketball scene DOES NOT pertain to HS basketball or this board. If you sit down and think about this, you may understand it.

No, we posted that several of the high school players come up there to play but that did not pertain to hs sports either. You guys need to make up your mind. And how doesAAU pertain to High School. Do they play under their high school name? NO! It is just some high school aged kids playing ball together in the summer, just as the kids here play at the park. That is my only point! OH, no one up there is 40 by the way!

aau is also national...i don't know where your courts are...but im sure there some real mean games over there, and i bet they are playing for some serious milk money over there, i bet all the college coaches, recruiters, and nba scouts are there! I got sick of those park posts too.

How about I start posting stuff about the UT intramural leagues, or three fantasy football leagues I'm in, or what my class schedule is today!

I say post whatever you want. If the title is not something that concerns me or interest me, I ddon't read it. And if I do read it, I don't try to be the coacht police and tell them not to use the board for that. Our post are clearly marked and are done purely for fun. Yes, there are some good games that take place with the high school kids there, and no, we don't play for milk money. I think it is against the rules for high school kids to play for money. There were 3 of us who went to a 3 on 3 compitition in Alabama so I guess you can say we are national also. Can't we all just get along??? :confused: