Cumberland County

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its monday and i figured id be over it by now but im still can not believe it. How in the world did we lose to a sorry White Co. football team???? I want the head coach or someone with the school to get on here and explain I wasted my time and gas to watch that crap friday. There is no way we should have lost to them. Someone told me the head coach pretty much told people at the begin of the year we would go 8-2. Well coach you went 2-8 if you said that go eat a ton of crow. There is NO excuse losing to White Co. period. :thumb::D:D

Everyone calm down. Look CCHS is showing major improvement over the past 3 seasons. Schultz practically ran CCHS football into the ground. '08 Jets Offense had just under 1200 total yards for the season. Terryl Bowen had eclipsed the entire '08 teams total by himself by week 8. Not to mention Tyler Howard's 850 yards rushing and 8 Tds. The '09 Jets finished with over 3000 total yards and had its first 1000 yard rusher in 6 years. The program is moving forward and picking up the pieces to a tragedy of a program that we experienced '06-08. In 5 games that CCHS lost the Jets had more total yards, by 100+, than their opponent. I know you dont win in total yardage but we are definately better than we have been in a long time. If this coaching staff had this past group of seniors for 4 years they would have been very competitive. Thinks are looking up for Jet football and we are trying to learn how to win tough games. I understand your frustration with the Sparta loss, and all I can account that for is they made plays we didnt. If you have been taught your whole high school career that losing is ok then you wont get much done on the field. I think when it comes down to it Schultz had a lasting effect on this group of kids and it will take some time for them to get that out of them. Believe it or not things are going to be OK at CCHS, Romans didnt rebuild Rome in a day.

Oh by the way I dont believe Coach Partin ever said anything about 8-2 when he first took the job. Who says things like that when your taking over a 1-39 program. Give me a break

JET PRIDE

Well its monday and i figured id be over it by now but im still can not believe it. How in the world did we lose to a sorry White Co. football team???? I want the head coach or someone with the school to get on here and explain I wasted my time and gas to watch that crap friday. There is no way we should have lost to them. Someone told me the head coach pretty much told people at the begin of the year we would go 8-2. Well coach you went 2-8 if you said that go eat a ton of crow. There is NO excuse losing to White Co. period. :roflolk::roflol::roflol:

Look i was at the game white county was just better they would probably beat ya 7 out of 10 times!!!

Well its monday and i figured id be over it by now but im still can not believe it. How in the world did we lose to a sorry White Co. football team???? I want the head coach or someone with the school to get on here and explain I wasted my time and gas to watch that crap friday. There is no way we should have lost to them. Someone told me the head coach pretty much told people at the begin of the year we would go 8-2. Well coach you went 2-8 if you said that go eat a ton of crow. There is NO excuse losing to White Co. period. :thumb::thumb::roflol:

Look i was at the game white county was just better they would probably beat ya 7 out of 10 times!!!

Apparently we werent at the same White Co. CCHS game. White Co. held on to the W with 18 seconds on the clock CCHS was at the Sparta 8 about to take it to overtime. Pretty even, look i give your Coach props he pretty much changed his entire offense for this game. He came out and spread us out and ran the football. It looked like Sparta Coach took CCHS playbook and used it after he watched the film on us. It looked identical to us except some times when he got under center and went power O or iso. Good game plan good luck in the playoffs, but I dont think Sparta has another upset in em this week. AC-56 Sparta-0

Apparently we werent at the same White Co. CCHS game. White Co. held on to the W with 18 seconds on the clock CCHS was at the Sparta 8 about to take it to overtime. Pretty even, look i give your Coach props he pretty much changed his entire offense for this game. He came out and spread us out and ran the football. It looked like Sparta Coach took CCHS playbook and used it after he watched the film on us. It looked identical to us except some times when he got under center and went power O or iso. Good game plan good luck in the playoffs, but I dont think Sparta has another upset in em this week. AC-56 Sparta-0

I agree with you jetpride6. I was thinking the same thing when he said sparta would beat us 7 outta 10 times.