Uh Oh - Fryer on You Tube

joeyT

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can he not get in trouble for this...he is clearly coaching that team...the AAU coach is just like standing there and picking up balls while fryer does all the coaching..Crazy

The Coach is Curt Mitchner, one of the Girl's father, he has been coaching aau teams for years. The video seems to be incriminating, but what are the facts? Did he just show up at a tournament and watch them play, a coach is not going to sit still, even parents coach from the stands. if he attends the practices and coaches/ coaches at all the games then you got something, but just because he attended some game and appears to be coaching from the stands, might not be much to it. He always used to attend some middle School games but I never seen him coach from the stands. Curt never really says much during games, but knowing Curt, the team is his team. If you think you got something turn it over to the TSSAA, but I think it will not turn out to be much

The Coach is Curt Mitchner, one of the Girl's father, he has been coaching aau teams for years. The video seems to be incriminating, but what are the facts? Did he just show up at a tournament and watch them play, a coach is not going to sit still, even parents coach from the stands. if he attends the practices and coaches/ coaches at all the games then you got something, but just because he attended some game and appears to be coaching from the stands, might not be much to it. He always used to attend some middle School games but I never seen him coach from the stands. Curt never really says much during games, but knowing Curt, the team is his team. If you think you got something turn it over to the TSSAA, but I think it will not turn out to be much

ok worden. yes I did post this but I wasnt really going to do much besides post this after I heard about it being on you tube. But your posts just make me crazy. Your arguing things that dont matter. It doesnt matter if he does it one time or a million times the rule is violated. He is going to sit still thats the rule and if he doesnt he broke the rule. He cant do it from the stands its the rule. But he isnt in the stands. There arent any stands on that side of the court. He is in a chair behind the bench the girls are turning around to listen to him. He is running the entire half time. He put in substitutes. When is the last time youve seen a parent put in substitutes from the bleachers. Never. Then he does the post game while your boy curt is doing his job and picking up the balls. That doesnt qualify as spin even. It passed spin in about the 2nd sentence. sad coaches cheat. even sadder people defend cheating. most sad with all that they can't get more than a game out of district when there is a state championship team sitting in the bleachers every year or playing for some body else.

Totally Hilarious!!

I love how people justify..."ohh well he isn't talking to the players, he is just signaling a friend of his across the gym to bring him a diet coke" as he sits directly behind the teams bench and its just a coincidence that he points in the direction of 2 players and they are instantly allowed to enter the game.

One previous poster made a great comment...its definitely against the rules...just owe up to it..admit he either got busted or got carried away one game and got too involved...either way its cheating.

And the "ball-boy" coach is really awesome...as fryer coaches them up..he picks up the balls....awesome

We need more Youtube posts !!!!!!

Talking about it on Coach T is nothing, let the TSSAA investigate, I don't care either way, I have no dog in the hunt! JoeyT's resonse made little sense to me, a lot of babble, if you got something take it to Lebanon Rd. in Hermitage. I will say Curt is a good guy though, and he knows a little about the game and he can pick up a basketball! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Someone who gets on CoachT hiding behind a user name out to expose a coach, ruin a person's reputataion and livelyhood is a coward in my book. A bagless Coward! It is obvious the maker of the video is out to get the coach. What I say is this, if you got something, take it to the TSSAA. Posting it on CoachT or Youtube is spineless! Come out from behind your username and take your evidence to the TSSAA. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Someone who gets on CoachT hiding behind a user name out to expose a coach, ruin a person's reputataion and livelyhood is a coward in my book. A bagless Coward! It is obvious the maker of the video is out to get the coach. What I say is this, if you got something, take it to the TSSAA. Posting it on CoachT or Youtube is spineless! Come out from behind your username and take your evidence to the TSSAA. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

The person who is ruining his reputation and livelihood is the person who broke the rules, not the person who videotaped it. You blame the security cameras if you get caught robbing a bank? Every coach in the state knows what the rules are.

The person who is ruining his reputation and livelihood is the person who broke the rules, not the person who videotaped it. You blame the security cameras if you get caught robbing a bank? Every coach in the state knows what the rules are.

The video tape of the bank robbery is given to the FBI not played by a goof ball on youtube or Coach T. Why wouldn't the person that took the video go to the TSSAA last spring when the alleged infraction happened? If I wanted to get the coach, I would have taken my video to the TSSAA myself, not play it on youtube or CoachT. That is what the TSSAA is there for, to investigate violations! If it is found by them that he broke the rules, then it is up to them to penalize the coach. Use another anology, that one was thin! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

i dont know the guy and i have no dog in the fight but two things are clear: 1. he is COACHING... at one point he points out three girls to go sub into the game (you clearly see him point in three motions while saying something then three girls get up to check in. 2. He was not in the stands... he was 3 feet behind the bench in a chair just like the ones used as the bench with nobody else around that could be considered part of the crowd.... cant call that the stands.

The video tape of the bank robbery is given to the FBI not played by a goof ball on youtube or Coach T. Why wouldn't the person that took the video go to the TSSAA last spring when the alleged infraction happened? If I wanted to get the coach, I would have taken my video to the TSSAA myself, not play it on youtube or CoachT. That is what the TSSAA is there for, to investigate violations! If it is found by them that he broke the rules, then it is up to them to penalize the coach. Use another anology, that one was thin! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Whoever put it on there wants everyone to see it, that's probably the point. Whether the person who gave the link on here is directly part of the effort, who knows. I'd be surprised if the TSSAA doesn't already know of it now.

What do you think is going on in the video?

I don't have a dog in this race..But reading the comments made and seeing the video; the man is certainly coaching. And if it is his players of the specified age/grade according to the TSSAA (and why would he coach another teams kids?), he is in violation. I just don't see the argument here.....Other than someone put it on coacht.

Some questions:

1. Is that high school players or are they 8th graders?

high school players - brit, chelsea, kia, and others

2. What makes a copy of an unsigned movie on another site valid and did JoeyT do something to the information?

what does "do something to the information" mean. IT IS A LINK TO YOU TUBE. d-e-n-s-e. yea I hacked you tube and altered the video and description

3. Are all of these players MJ players or are they from different schools?

MJ

4.Was anyone talked to who made the movie?

irrelevant

5. Why did joeyt put it on this site instead of sending it to the TSSAa himself and let the senario play out there? what is Joeyt's motivation?

irrelevant. I didn't post it on you tube I COPIED the information. Ever here of drudge report. Its the internet phatgas

6. What school does JoeyT support?

irrelevant but I support the girls and rule keepers not a team

Interesting answers but your first one tells the story. It takes only a post from a snotty nosed high schooler now to cause slander about something caused by by copying something you do not know that is even true. If this is serious, post your name and telephone number and also your attourny or phone the TSSAA as to your allegations. Placing this on this site does tell your motivations. It can do nothing. But either a face to face call or a visit to their Office will tell you have positive proof, your name is behind it and your irrevelance meaning you do not have fhe fortitude to comeout from behind a screen and prove your copying skills. This is not even the caliber of Drudge poster nor is this post. It is disallusional. If you have the fortitude, take it to the TSSAA and don't ask some one else to do your dirty work. I'm waiting to see if you do it and who you really are.

And if you support the rule keepers, go to the TSSAA handbook and find the rules and post them on this site with the rule numbers or have you really done it or would that take too much time.

Did your girl friend not get to play in this game or is it a relative or were either of them on the opposite team. The score said it was a blowout. The motivation is obvious, a high school drudge wannabee wanting make a big big splash with someone's career and without enough guts to make sure its right before making a deal of it and hiding behind supporting the other team. And by the way call the AAU also if this is true. they may want to know also. This allegation is way over the top and has no reason to be on here BUT likely has to be investigated by the TSSAA. This thread needs to be closed.