Uh Oh - Fryer on You Tube

joeyT

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just pulled my foot out of my mouth! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

If the case is as described and happening for some time with other infractions, without being judgemental what took so long? And was it going to be mentioned without showing up on this site? And is it in the process now? While what is being said other infractions were discovered, and if like other situations the Principal was notified and was asked to take care of it and he has been unable to do it, is that correct? If any of this is correct, it's unfortunate but inevitable what will happen.

Without seeming naive, and this is the third time this has been posted on this site, Parents and Players, know TSSAA rules what can be done and what cannot and this particularly applies to those student athletes who play AAU, Club or anything else off season along with School play, know the rules. If you have aspirations to play after high school , great care should be taken as to following the rules. If play is at a school not open zoned and IMO there are so many open zoned now its inconceivable any are not, understand your zone and waivers given and play within your zone. Your eligibility is at stake. Right now, rumors abound of schools beng turned in with some kind of infraction. Does not mean they are true or untrue. Not hearing any disposition makes one think those that have some form of merit are being taken care of by the TSSAA and the School. To me thats proper.

And lastly, District 11 Ravenwood High School has posted on their Web site evidently an agreement between their District and maybe Regional schools which is very inclusive as far as rules of TSSAA and School rules concering procedures to outline responsibilities of parents, players and coaches. While every district or region may not agree with it, it appears good reading and while not all inclusive, is an impressive well thought out document that is helpful.

Any High School Coach, AAU Coach or Club Coach who thinks he/she can disregard rulesof any of the others and that it is someone elses problem and can skirt the edges is purely dilussional. While, IMO, it is agenuine interest in helping a student/athlete, doing anything that will violate rules puts the SA at risk.

Yes, I am not for trying in public without all sides getting their say and am adament about that but just as much am I adament about following the rules that have been agreed to by all of the schools.

If the case is as described and happening for some time with other infractions, without being judgemental what took so long? And was it going to be mentioned without showing up on this site? And is it in the process now? While what is being said other infractions were discovered, and if like other situations the Principal was notified and was asked to take care of it and he has been unable to do it, is that correct? If any of this is correct, it's unfortunate but inevitable what will happen.

Without seeming naive, and this is the third time this has been posted on this site, Parents and Players, know TSSAA rules what can be done and what cannot and this particularly applies to those student athletes who play AAU, Club or anything else off season along with School play, know the rules. If you have aspirations to play after high school , great care should be taken as to following the rules. If play is at a school not open zoned and IMO there are so many open zoned now its inconceivable any are not, understand your zone and waivers given and play within your zone. Your eligibility is at stake. Right now, rumors abound of schools beng turned in with some kind of infraction. Does not mean they are true or untrue. Not hearing any disposition makes one think those that have some form of merit are being taken care of by the TSSAA and the School. To me thats proper.

And lastly, District 11 Ravenwood High School has posted on their Web site evidently an agreement between their District and maybe Regional schools which is very inclusive as far as rules of TSSAA and School rules concering procedures to outline responsibilities of parents, players and coaches. While every district or region may not agree with it, it appears good reading and while not all inclusive, is an impressive well thought out document that is helpful.

Any High School Coach, AAU Coach or Club Coach who thinks he/she can disregard rulesof any of the others and that it is someone elses problem and can skirt the edges is purely dilussional. While, IMO, it is agenuine interest in helping a student/athlete, doing anything that will violate rules puts the SA at risk.

Yes, I am not for trying in public without all sides getting their say and am adament about that but just as much am I adament about following the rules that have been agreed to by all of the schools.

if the riverdale coach was sactioned from the tssaa...this deserves a lot more penalties than riverdale!!!!!! unbelievable.

I got to thinking about it, there could be a logical explaination for this video. Looking at the coach's hand jesters, he may be telling the girls about a fishing trip he just took, they did look kind of bored. And when he was shouting slow down, he was really singing that old beatle tune "Slow Down" a nice catchy tune! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

if the riverdale coach was sactioned from the tssaa...this deserves a lot more penalties than riverdale!!!!!! unbelievable.

You may be trying to make a point. But unless that is the case you know far more than the evidence that has been presented on this site and that is the problem, How some snotty nosed teenager can be allowed to come on this site after seeing something on UTube and copy something that he doesn't know is even valid and insinuate he knows its truth is just like him putting your picture on there and doing the same thing. And now someone who thinks they obviously know again saying they know its true, if you are so sure now, give all of the examples of infractions and the dates. You might as well spill all you know but when you do, put your name at the bottom of it.

So you know, my position is not the facts of evidence. Fire away. My position is how it was presented as the truth and then someone now coming on without any proof and giving the ideas of all of these other things without any chance of rebuttal. Since this was allowed to get started, put all of the evidence on here. Maybe there is someone else on here that knows something about it and lets try it here. Don't you think if the TSSAA would have come down HARD on multiple violations against a violating coach over a period of time if the events were provable without a shadow. They have proved to me they would. Riverdale has nothing to do with this only to say those who have evidence of wrong doing and close enough

to the situations may have been compliant with the deeds and infractions done. So lets get the coach and what's going to happen to them.

Take a long look in this mirror and don't tell us what happened yesterday. If the TSSAA choses to investigate and finds fault, there is no doubt in my mind they will sanction this situation and this situation only if there is proof and the film maker will admit making this film.

You may be trying to make a point. But unless that is the case you know far more than the evidence that has been presented on this site and that is the problem, How some snotty nosed teenager can be allowed to come on this site after seeing something on UTube and copy something that he doesn't know is even valid and insinuate he knows its truth is just like him putting your picture on there and doing the same thing. And now someone who thinks they obviously know again saying they know its true, if you are so sure now, give all of the examples of infractions and the dates. You might as well spill all you know but when you do, put your name at the bottom of it.

So you know, my position is not the facts of evidence. Fire away. My position is how it was presented as the truth and then someone now coming on without any proof and giving the ideas of all of these other things without any chance of rebuttal. Since this was allowed to get started, put all of the evidence on here. Maybe there is someone else on here that knows something about it and lets try it here. Don't you think if the TSSAA would have come down HARD on multiple violations against a violating coach over a period of time if the events were provable without a shadow. They have proved to me they would. Riverdale has nothing to do with this only to say those who have evidence of wrong doing and close enough

to the situations may have been compliant with the deeds and infractions done. So lets get the coach and what's going to happen to them.

Take a long look in this mirror and don't tell us what happened yesterday. If the TSSAA choses to investigate and finds fault, there is no doubt in my mind they will sanction this situation and this situation only if there is proof and the film maker will admit making this film.

How anyone can defend this coach is beyond me. The rules are clearly stated and you're not supposed to be coaching your players at this time.

Honestly, anyone that would defend this coach that is making a mockery of the rules here is probably a coach that is guilty himself of similar wrongdoing.

And I have no idea who this guy is or the school he coaches so this is an "outsider" view.

Make an example of him because this type of blatant cheating is so prevalent.

How anyone can defend this coach is beyond me. The rules are clearly stated and you're not supposed to be coaching your players at this time.

Honestly, anyone that would defend this coach that is making a mockery of the rules here is probably a coach that is guilty himself of similar wrongdoing.

Make an example of him because this type of blatant cheating is so prevalent.

I can't understand how Murfreesboro Riverdale coach Maxwell can get sanctioned so severely for an inadvertant violation of allowing the Middle School girls team in the locker room for drinks & snacks.

While the video of coach Fryer coaching the varsity and 8th graders in the same tournament seems to be recruiting violations much more so than snacks & drinks in the locker room.

This guy gets turned in in August 08 for years of documented intentional violations and the TSSAA didn't even investigate the charges.

To me, it reeks of favoritism or unequal and arbitrary enforcement of the rules.

If so, the TSSAA needs more scrutiny than it currently has.

If I was Riverdale coach Maxwell and Principal Tom Nolan, I would be watching these developments very closely.

Talk about spin!!! It is what it is PH.

I still dont understand why it matters who made the video or where they got it from. It speaks for itself.

PHARGIS......are you a MT Juliet guy? Ive never seen you this upset. If someone has a video of me robbing the liquor store and its taken by a 3 yr old ive still robbed the liquor store.

I still dont understand why it matters who made the video or where they got it from. It speaks for itself.

PHARGIS......are you a MT Juliet guy? Ive never seen you this upset. If someone has a video of me robbing the liquor store and its taken by a 3 yr old ive still robbed the liquor store.

Could not agree more, I don't care if Bin Laden made the tape, it is a joke, he subs, calls sets, and runs half-time and the end of the game talks as well. Who made the tape is of no importance, what matters is that each coach play by the same set of rules!

If the TSSAA choses to investigate and finds fault, there is no doubt in my mind they will sanction this situation and this situation only if there is proof and the film maker will admit making this film.

I have no dog in this fight but some of the spin in this saga is mind-boggling.

"If the TSSAA choses to investigate"--Why wouldn't they? The video clip shows a blatant rules violation.

"they will sanction this situation only if there is proof"--What more proof is needed? Are you buying into the post that the coach is talking about his fishing trip? This statement is somewhat analagous to a wife/husband suspected of an illicit relationship being caught on film going into a motel room with someone not their spouse. Maybe they are going in to make some pb and j sandwiches but 99.99% probability that some clothes are being shed behind closed doors.

"the film maker will admit making this film"--Wow. Let's say I am coaching a practice that some one is filming and I hit one of my players. Film is shown to AD. AD refuses to do anything until person video-taping practice "admits" he was filming. The person who needs to be "admitting" wrong-doing is the coach. The camera and the person filming are not the guilty parties.

I have no dog in this fight but some of the spin in this saga is mind-boggling.

"If the TSSAA choses to investigate"--Why wouldn't they? The video clip shows a blatant rules violation.

"they will sanction this situation only if there is proof"--What more proof is needed? Are you buying into the post that the coach is talking about his fishing trip? This statement is somewhat analagous to a wife/husband suspected of an illicit relationship being caught on film going into a motel room with someone not their spouse. Maybe they are going in to make some pb and j sandwiches but 99.99% probability that some clothes are being shed behind closed doors.

"the film maker will admit making this film"--Wow. Let's say I am coaching a practice that some one is filming and I hit one of my players. Film is shown to AD. AD refuses to do anything until person video-taping practice "admits" he was filming. The person who needs to be "admitting" wrong-doing is the coach. The camera and the person filming are not the guilty parties.

If the glove doesn't fit you must aquit!! (sp?) LOL Come on PH, aka Johnny Cochran. People that have nothing to do with this at all see this for what is is.