Uh Oh - Fryer on You Tube

joeyT

Very true, but what about as it relates to the coach.

Why even ask? It's been handled by the administration and TSSAA. If you don't like their punishment

then I don't know what else there is. Are you on some kind of Vindetta trying to get this opened again?

Why not just drop it?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very true, but what about as it relates to the coach.

Why even ask? It's been handled by the administration and TSSAA. If you don't like their punishment

then I don't know what else there is. Are you on some kind of Vindetta trying to get this opened again?

Why not just drop it?

I will answer that for you MJfan. JEALOUSY! If you don't reside or have ties to MJ you will have the rest of the state pulling against you and throwing all kind of cry baby claims against MJ because the MJ Lady Bears have had a top notch winning program for a very long time. Everyone hates a dominator. Let them continue to cry while we continue to win. Go Lady Bears!

There is no way Central or any other school in Wilson Co., privates included, want to get into a discussion of how they go about circumventing the rules. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. I know every coach in the county and they all have empty hands. :evil:

Let's get back to the original question.

*Does anyone know the truth?

*I have one person telling me this coach was caught cheating by the TSSAA, was slightly penalized and now may win the AAA State Championship with the same team he was caught cheating with.

*Bigcheif states that there was an investigation conducted by the TSSAA and NO wrong doing was found, end of story.

Oh by the way, it's OK to cheat because all the other coaches in Wilson County do it.

*Again, Does anyone know the truth concerning the TSSAA?

*Was he caught cheating or not?

*I asked a very simple question about this coach. Now we have MJ coaches, parents, fans or whatever trying to quickly change the subject by pointing fingers in all directions except themselves, stating Let's drop this nasty subject, stick our heads in the sand and watch the MJ globetrotters win the state.

*Guaging from the response, I think I know the answer to my question, but I would like to hear from someone that knows the truth including details as opposed to the emotional babbling of a couple of MJ people and their newly added alias'. ^_^

I'm sure this guy can answer your questions. 889-6740

Press Release......

Matthew Gillespie, 31, will assume the role of Assistant Executive Director in January of 2009. Matthew has been on staff at the TSSAA since 1999. He is a native of Murfreesboro and received his bachelor’s degree from Middle Tennessee State University in 1998.

Matthew first started work with the state office as an intern from May through December of 1998. Since joining the staff full-time, Matthew has been responsible for media relations, state records, the TSSAA News, administration of TSSAA rules and regulations, and the administration of the sport of bowling. He will now assume the duties of all printing, assistance with the football playoffs, and will represent the TSSAA with the Tennessee State Legislature, Tennessee State Board of Education, State Department of Education, and other organizations.

Ok Flying Big Orange, first of all nobody is trying to change the subject or put heads in the sand, just moving on. Second of all really why is it any of your business? That is the problem with people today, they put their noses where they don't belong. Does it affect you or whatever school you represent? Probably not, then leave it alone. Let the teams play and enjoy the rest of their season. If you are so gung ho to find the answers, go to the the TSSAA instead of posting on here. I am sure they will be happy to answer any questions you may have. :evil:

There is no way Central or any other school in Wilson Co., privates included, want to get into a discussion of how they go about circumventing the rules. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. I know every coach in the county and they all have empty hands. :P

Let's get back to the original question.

*Does anyone know the truth?

*I have one person telling me this coach was caught cheating by the TSSAA, was slightly penalized and now may win the AAA State Championship with the same team he was caught cheating with.

*Bigcheif states that there was an investigation conducted by the TSSAA and NO wrong doing was found, end of story.

Oh by the way, it's OK to cheat because all the other coaches in Wilson County do it.

*Again, Does anyone know the truth concerning the TSSAA?

*Was he caught cheating or not?

*I asked a very simple question about this coach. Now we have MJ coaches, parents, fans or whatever trying to quickly change the subject by pointing fingers in all directions except themselves, stating Let's drop this nasty subject, stick our heads in the sand and watch the MJ globetrotters win the state.

*Guaging from the response, I think I know the answer to my question, but I would like to hear from someone that knows the truth including details as opposed to the emotional babbling of a couple of MJ people and their newly added alias'. :P

As is obvious (I would hope) I don't post much on message boards. I don't like getting into anonymous

arguments. I'll try to keep this simple and on point.

First, MJ has to get past Henry County then probably Clarksville ... not a foregone conclusion.

Yes, he was caught. keep in mind that was April 26, 2008. That same team he was caught cheating with was 2 years ago.

The team lost a good chunk of spring and summer practices in 2009.

I would hardly classify asking why the subject is still being brought up after it's been dealt with as emotional babbling. JMO

I guess a year old on my alias is new to some. Oh well.