AA State bracket is out

Lions4ever

It's Goodpasture's tourney to lose. Their seniors will be a part of the "Magnificent Seven" senior classes that have won consecutive state titles at the end of this big dance.

Good Luck to Camden from Region 6 (and will be a member of District 11 next season) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teeball Expert:

Since you're such an expert /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Tell everyone, are you still picking Goodpasture to win AA or not? In your thread about picking the state champions in every division, you were so sure that Goodpasture would win in AA. Then later on you said someone may challenge them from the West. Then you said Unicoi couldn't win because they got beat by North Greene and they hadn't played anybody. Then later on you said there could be a surprise from the East in AA. Now you're saying that you were saying all along that there is a strong possibility of a surprise in AA.

You're an expert all right. An expert in covering your a.. so no matter which way it goes, you can say that you predicted it. That's some great expertice all right. ONCE AND FOR ALL.......WILL GOODPASTURE WIN IN AA? YES OR NO?

Goodpasture will win if they don't play like they did against Stationcamp and White house in the district tourney.

But folks not even the runner up will come from the East this year!

Goodpasture will win if they don't play like they did against Stationcamp and White house in the district tourney.

GP did not play Station Camp in the district tournament......and you call yourself an expert!

There you go again! In your thread TBallExpert State Tourney Predictions (Post #99) you said a "darkhorse" may challenge Goodpasture from the West or maybe from the East. Now you say the runner up won't come from the East. Quit talking out of both side of your mouth. Some expert. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That's funny birdman!?!?!?! Your makin yourself look real reliable with comments like that!!!!!!

See my previous post. He's every bit as reliable as you are!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just have to wait and see Huh? Look me up, I'll have a Blk shirt on, from S. C. Tournament , woulld love to know your knowledge. Come see me please. I also love surprises, so just grab me by the arm and i'll know who I'm speaking too.

Schedule says they did play Station Camp in district tournament and won by a score of 3-2.

Goodpasture did not play Station Camp in the district tourney. Greenbrier beat SC 3-2. Sometimes people confuse us...yeah right! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Go Lady Cougars! Represent 8AA!!

There you go again! In your thread TBallExpert State Tourney Predictions (Post #99) you said a "darkhorse" may challenge Goodpasture from the West or maybe from the East. Now you say the runner up won't come from the East. Quit talking out of both side of your mouth. Some expert. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

See my previous post. He's every bit as reliable as you are!

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" He has not a clue, only the out come of the games will tell. Thats what, I've been trying to say. Only opions, and idiot's trying to stir stuff up. Who care's we made it right, right. more than most. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />