AA State bracket is out

Lions4ever

They have a pair of sluggers at 3 and 4 in the line-up (Chatt State and Carson-Newman signees), each with 7 or 8 home runs and not in 40 games either. Unless I'm mistaken they have 5 other senior starters so even though haven't been to the state until now that should help them out. Pitching has been strong, even in the games she doesn't strike out a lot but their defense is shaky at times. They gave up 1 run last week, unearned.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We here at NGHS want to wish Unicoi County the best of luck!! I think that it will come down to Unicoi and Goodpasture this year. I personally feel that Goodpasture WONT be taking home another State Championship. This year it will come to East Tennessee!!! Here's hoping to be there watching that championship game.

Chatt Christian is playing great at the right time. Big Bats started getting hot and pitching is tough.

Uh oh! The 'death knell.' /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> The Child keeps showing his/hers true personality. Grow up Mouth!big behind the computer HUH?

"Buddy" I'm just backing up my picks...... No one is getting all upset and offended when ya'll get on here and comment that the trophies are going back to ETN....... This is a good place to comment and voice "opinions" about who each of us thinks will win each game and why....... Have fun with it..... Tell us all why your picks are going to win it all..... And when they do get on here and tell us all I told you so!!!! But in the meen time have some fun don't be so offended when some one has a different opinion than you do!!!!

Good luck to EVERYONE!!!!

Sounds like some "Folks" are already gettintg the excuses ready!?!?!?

No excuses. Just asking a couple of questions. Which it seems you have no answer for or are afraid to answer.

I'll gice GP credit but I would like to see how they would do against other teams composed of players from through out the region.

Oh sorry I see now how they do by looking at the single A Trinity score.