• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://tssaa.org/2008Champions/StateBSoccer/AAAState.htm

Bearden

Colombia

White Station

Brentwood

Clevland/Riverdale (game to be played tonight to determine)

Kingsbury

Hendersonville

Farragut

seems odd that Clevland and Farragut are on the same side of the bracket, ""assuming Clevland beats Riverdale, no disrespect to Riverdale because I think it is anyones game""""

Cleveland definately shouldnt overlook Riverdale because if they dont have an extremely solid defense then Riverdale will push the ball down their throats the whole game. They like to push their numbers up any time they get the ball up the field and try and score by outnumbering. Overall should be a very interesting game good luck to both teams.

I haven't seen Bearden play, but i bet its going to be a good match for both teams. All the hard work both teams put just to get to State. It should be a close match. I think columbia will win 2-0

In no way am i disrespecting Columbia. But I believe that Bearden will win this one handily. Bearden 2 or 3-0

Prediction:

Farragut! This is the best Farragut team I have seen in a while. I know Coach Culbreth claims this is a "rebuilding year", but, to me, this Farragut team is better than their '07 team and better than their '08 team. It is going to take a phenomenal effort by another team and a bad night by Farragut for the Admirals to get ousted. In my opinion, the only team that is as talented all over the pitch is CBHS. Now THAT matchup would be awesome!

Look for Farragut to reclaim the title, and look for Stinton to come up huge--pun intended.

Bearden Brentwood KINGSBURY Farragut

Brentwood Farragut with Farragut regaining the State Title back to the East

Kingsbury seems like a scrappy team that could surprise Cleveland or Riverdale...lot of international talent on that team...but no one but CBHS can hang with Farragut now it seems its theirs to lose

seems odd that Clevland and Farragut are on the same side of the bracket, ""assuming Clevland beats Riverdale, no disrespect to Riverdale because I think it is anyones game""""

Well the 3 years McMinn County made it, we drew the #1 team each time.

2003--Farragut

2004--Farragut. We were ranked #2. Lost 7-4. Only team to score on them in Memphis

2005--Hendersonville.

There has never been rhyme or reason to the brackets. I was always told that it was a blind draw and that it is just an honor to make it to the State Tournament.

Well the 3 years McMinn County made it, we drew the #1 team each time.

2003--Farragut

2004--Farragut. We were ranked #2. Lost 7-4. Only team to score on them in Memphis

2005--Hendersonville.

There has never been rhyme or reason to the brackets. I was always told that it was a blind draw and that it is just an honor to make it to the State Tournament.

That is a shame to draw the #1 seed three years in a row. that 04 farragut team was LOADED with talent. diffently in the discussion for best high school team ever, but not limited to just them.