AAA State Brackets Released!

mightypoweredsnake

Blind Draw? Are we all blind?

Based on Eurosports ranking from last week numbers 1,2,4,6 and 8 are in the tournament along with 3 not ranked.

The top 4 play #8 and the 3 non-ranked teams.

This would however be what we would expect if we were not told that it's a blind draw!

"Based on Eurosports ranking" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> soccerdadwc you made me laugh.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Based on Eurosports ranking" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> soccerdadwc you made me laugh.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Eurosport Scoreboard /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i really do like farragut in this one.... but i have heard alot of good things from some other schools. i think kingsbury could be a shocker and i would like to hear them winning it all. Cleveland not loosing a game and putting themselves in position to win ever game is a very good upside. plus i hear they have a very solid D (helps in the tourny), but can they generate the Offense (we will see).... I'm going with the winner of cleveland kingsbury game to win state...... that is if they can find a way to hold off farraguts high speed attack that has been rainning goals here as of late..... tough choice and good luck to all

i really do like farragut in this one.... but i have heard alot of good things from some other schools. i think kingsbury could be a shocker and i would like to hear them winning it all. Cleveland not loosing a game and putting themselves in position to win ever game is a very good upside. plus i hear they have a very solid D (helps in the tourny), but can they generate the Offense (we will see).... I'm going with the winner of cleveland kingsbury game to win state...... that is if they can find a way to hold off farraguts high speed attack that has been rainning goals here as of late..... tough choice and good luck to all

while i agree kingsbury could shock Cleveland....there is no way on this earth they could win state...they did well in a West region that is waaaaaay down this year...0 % chance kingsbury wins state

Ucsoccer,

First you like farragut, then kingsbury, then cleveland, then winner of Kings/cleveland, then farragut again.

Once again, you show that you really have no idea what is going on (love your credibility)

"cleveland not loosing (losing) a game and putting themselves in position to win ever game is a very good upside."

What in the heck does that mean. So winning every game gives them an edge?

I think it is due time for them to lose if anything.

Like i first posted before the blind draw was done.

My final game is USJ vs. CAK.

Then Brentwood vs. Farragut.

Farragut and CAK bringing home the trophies.

"cleveland not loosing (losing) a game and putting themselves in position to win ever game is a very good upside."

On the aspect of being undefeated...3 years ago i think it was...Houston was 17-0-5 coming into that state tourny and played Hendersonville and lost 2-0. You could tell they began to freak out once they fell behind 1-0 and ultimately lost their composure with one of their players getting a Red for cussing out an official.

On the other hand...last year you saw a Brentwood team go undefeated and received a tough challenge in an epic state championship against a 1 loss Houston team...and Brentwood remained undefeated and were crowned state champions...

SO...this all depends on how a team handles the adversity of going down 1-0 to start a game or late in a game...i think ultimately Kingsbury will shock Cleveland 2-1 but Farragut will beat Brentwood in the state championship game 2-0

No disrespect to any team, but this is definitely Cleveland's tournament to lose. If CBHS is the only team that can hang with Farragut then how did Cleveland tie them 1-1? And if i remember correctly CBHS had a fluke goal in the 80th minute to come back to tie them. Either way i think the Cleveland/Farragut game will be amazing (assuming they both get out of the first round). The winner of that game will win state and i have Cleveland winning 2-1.

PS: #16 Robby Marcum is my idol.

No disrespect to any team, but this is definitely Cleveland's tournament to lose. If CBHS is the only team that can hang with Farragut then how did Cleveland tie them 1-1? And if i remember correctly CBHS had a fluke goal in the 80th minute to come back to tie them. Either way i think the Cleveland/Farragut game will be amazing (assuming they both get out of the first round). The winner of that game will win state and i have Cleveland winning 2-1.

PS: #16 Robby Marcum is my idol.

Cleveland? Their record suggest they are good but their schedule is a bit of a joke. They only played 2 top notch teams, and they tied both of those games.

Ucsoccer,

First you like farragut, then kingsbury, then cleveland, then winner of Kings/cleveland, then farragut again.

Once again, you show that you really have no idea what is going on /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> (love your credibility)

What in the heck does that mean. So winning every game gives them an edge?

I think it is due time for them to lose if anything.

Like i first posted before the blind draw was done.

My final game is USJ vs. CAK.

Then Brentwood vs. Farragut.

Farragut and CAK bringing home the trophies.

you know stud.... for some one who likes to point things out, you are really good at missing the whole point. do you have selective reading and the ability to read something that is not there? i said winner of kingsbury/cleveland for the title.... but will have to get past farragut..... farragut was never my pick (although i feel they probolly will when it all).... i have no crediablity when it comes to spelling or english (never claimed to), i will give you that, but it seems i have more credibilty in soccer then someone who hides behind a name and tells me that my college career is fake and that i have done nothing to earn any respect at the high school level. which to me is pretty funny, since you know me so well. someone who finished 7th in KIL scoring and second in their district from the outside mid position sounds like they did above average (well it would have to be because only a few scored more). oh and i didn't have a hat trick that year ethier (showing i scored in ALOT of games, pretty much ever game i played my senior year and not just on the bad, but the good to). Where is your credibility? i bet you watched alot of high school games in your day......

On the aspect of being undefeated...3 years ago i think it was...Houston was 17-0-5 coming into that state tourny and played Hendersonville and lost 2-0. You could tell they began to freak out once they fell behind 1-0 and ultimately lost their composure with one of their players getting a Red for cussing out an official.

Losing composure after going down a goal is not a problem for the Raiders, they showed that when they played Bearden and went down 3-0 with about 30 left in the second half, if that doesn't kill your spirit I dont't know what does, yet they managed to remain calm and came back to ultimately end that game in a 4-4 tie. I don't believe composure will be a problem for Cleveland in the 'boro.

Cleveland? Their record suggest they are good but their schedule is a bit of a joke. They only played 2 top notch teams, and they tied both of those games.

Wow, lots to say.......Yes Cleveland is UnDefeated as they love to say but have you seen the win loss of ranked teams? Not a lot to brag about , but they are undefeated and that leads to alot of pressure, pressure Farragut and Hendersonville have faced all year.......

UCSoccer...and soccerstud ...want to know something funny you both are so competetive your arguments are my favorite part of this site......Both Opinionated and know the east Tenn area well....don't stop I need the lift everyday

Eurosport......mmmm, I believe this is hooked alittle also......how does Columbia jump to number 5 in the rankings out of nowhere over teams with better records??/ Seems it give creditablity to Bearden if they beat Central. Don't get me wrong, Bearden is credible they are a top 3 or 4 team and could win state but no disrespect either to Columbia but what a jump.

i think the REAL state championship game will be played in the first round, when Hendersonville plays Farragut. Shame they have to meet in the first round..

Definitely two of the best teams in the state.

Farragut should probably win, but Hendersonville has not lost a game since April 5th.

Should be a great game.