AAA State Brackets Released!

mightypoweredsnake

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know stud.... for some one who likes to point things out, you are really good at missing the whole point. do you have selective reading and the ability to read something that is not there? i said winner of kingsbury/cleveland for the title.... but will have to get past farragut..... farragut was never my pick (although i feel they probolly will when it all).... i have no crediablity when it comes to spelling or english (never claimed to), i will give you that, but it seems i have more credibilty in soccer then someone who hides behind a name and tells me that my college career is fake and that i have done nothing to earn any respect at the high school level. which to me is pretty funny, since you know me so well. someone who finished 7th in KIL scoring and second in their district from the outside mid position sounds like they did above average (well it would have to be because only a few scored more). oh and i didn't have a hat trick that year ethier (showing i scored in ALOT of games, pretty much ever game i played my senior year and not just on the bad, but the good to). Where is your credibility? i bet you watched alot of high school games in your day......

Never said any remarks to the bold above. Just stated that you were so critical of high school soccer, and told us how bad it was, and that you were taking the time to tell us. Just didnt understand really what was going on with you.

I have never not given you respect at the high school or college level. I have no idea who you are. (have a good idea though)

Also, i did watch a lot of high school games in my day. (from the bench) I played JV all 4 years!

lol fair enough.... no hard feelings? i guess i just read your post wrong. thought you were asking for my crediability and that i had none. i only post because i love soccer and this is a part of my life (played in east tenn untill college). just understand that i want to see high school soccer in this area become better and have only tried to point out contructive critisizim (though it seems it has been mistaken for bashing high school). High school soccer is not what everone makes it out to be. is there talent? most definitly, but i think some glory is spread where it should not and credit is sometimes not given where it should.... to each his own.

Never said any remarks to the bold above. Just stated that you were so critical of high school soccer, and told us how bad it was, and that you were taking the time to tell us. Just didnt understand really what was going on with you.

I have never not given you respect at the high school or college level. I have no idea who you are. (have a good idea though)

Also, i did watch a lot of high school games in my day. (from the bench) I was told that should grow my hair out and play with the girls. I played JV all 4 years!

"Uc,

You are "playing" college soccer, and still posting about high school soccer. ( taking the time to speak how bad it is)

As for you competing at such a high level of club....we it made me smile "-soccerstud

sorry but i knew something was odd. i knew something didn't add up these are all statements you wrote..... care to explain how you are not challanging my level of play?

UCSoccer,,,,, I think Soccer stud is just goading you alittle..... I now know whom he is and he played on several State Champion club teams and started all his years in High School and played in College as well.............He is passionate about giving learning kids credit and I think some game if I rememeber correctly you came down on two local teams that are real good as some bad soccer.........Thus he barked , but now he is just playing you.....let's all move on to Murfreesboro.............Who can win it?// Sometimes the one who will win it got the breaks and the best teams didn't but that is soccer...sometimes the shots are 25-1 and you lose 1-0................

UCSoccer,,,,, I think Soccer stud is just goading you alittle..... I now know whom he is and he played on several State Champion club teams and started all his years in High School and played in College as well.............He is passionate about giving learning kids credit and I think some game if I rememeber correctly you came down on two local teams that are real good as some bad soccer.........Thus he barked , but now he is just playing you.....let's all move on to Murfreesboro.............Who can win it?// Sometimes the one who will win it got the breaks and the best teams didn't but that is soccer...sometimes the shots are 25-1 and you lose 1-0................

thanks pitch..... just getting a little whiplash. like i have stated in previous post, people have question my abilities before and i just wanted an explanation. if stud just wants to hide and belittle people then so be it. just wondering why he would refer to the tactics of easttnref...... BigG can we do something about stud? what i said might have been alittle to harsh but it was the truth. I have given credit where it is due. I don't care to discuss why i believe the way i believe but not while people just pick one part of my post and focus on it, while ignoring the rest (something stud has done to all my post he responded to). THEN, while responding to a half read post they deside to attack me AND THEN lie about it......... If you want to play fantacy and pretend stud then go play dungons and dragons. Don't hide behind a name and attack others. you demanded my credibility and then you lied about yours (played jv?????). Through reading your post the ONLY truth i can gather from them is that you are a soccer snob from the west side of town, if anyone makes any question about a great soccer program not playing so well you feel the need to act like a high schooler..... i do ask that BigG looks into this but as for me i am done with STUD. I will never belive a word you say, ever...... How's that for crediablity? you just lost all of yours in my eyes

As long as they don't have to play Farragut again.

It would be a different game than the last two played between them. They were played at Farragut's middle school field, and Turner changed the formation Bearden ran because he always does that when they play on a converted football field. On the regulation fields at State, however, Bearden will be able to run the formation that they practiced, so the offensive play should be smoother.

Eurosport......mmmm, I believe this is hooked alittle also......how does Columbia jump to number 5 in the rankings out of nowhere over teams with better records??/ Seems it give creditablity to Bearden if they beat Central. Don't get me wrong, Bearden is credible they are a top 3 or 4 team and could win state but no disrespect either to Columbia but what a jump.

Is it because there are so few teams left? I think it might be because if you look at the three "new" teams on teh rankings ... columbia has the hardest W-L-T of opponents record. Thats the only thing i could tell.

thanks pitch..... just getting a little whiplash. like i have stated in previous post, people have question my abilities before and i just wanted an explanation. if stud just wants to hide and belittle people then so be it. just wondering why he would refer to the tactics of easttnref...... BigG can we do something about stud? what i said might have been alittle to harsh but it was the truth. I have given credit where it is due. I don't care to discuss why i believe the way i believe but not while people just pick one part of my post and focus on it, while ignoring the rest (something stud has done to all my post he responded to). THEN, while responding to a half read post they deside to attack me AND THEN lie about it......... If you want to play fantacy and pretend stud then go play dungons and dragons. Don't hide behind a name and attack others. you demanded my credibility and then you lied about yours (played jv?????). Through reading your post the ONLY truth i can gather from them is that you are a soccer snob from the west side of town, if anyone makes any question about a great soccer program not playing so well you feel the need to act like a high schooler..... i do ask that BigG looks into this but as for me i am done with STUD. I will never belive a word you say, ever...... How's that for crediablity? you just lost all of yours in my eyes

this is getting REALLY old... lets go back to talking about the tournament.. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="