AAA State Brackets Released!

mightypoweredsnake

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Brentwood fans, but Bearden and Farragut are going to be in the state finals once again. Farragut will beat Cleveland and Bearden will beat Brentwood.

Although Farragut has totally dominated Bearden this year, I expect Saturday's final between Farragut and Bearden will be a little closer. Say 3-1 Farragut.

Sorry, I guess not.

Bearden came out strong but as the game progressed Brentwood had many more scoring opportunities. Good game.

Should be a good final on Saturday between Farragut and Brentwood.

I have seen all eight teams and will give you my top four. You have to start with Farragut and Brentwood. I thought some teams had more talent than Brentwood but they have improved and what a coaching job after losing 12 seniors. Farragut is a good team but not head and shoulders above the others. Hendersonville is right up there talent wise( 2 kids to U Memphis, allstater to Belmont and one to Trevecca and others going also. They played Farragut twice and gave up one ( be it questionable) goal. Bearden is always good but lost to Brentwood and was soundly beaten by Farragut twice. I think any of the top three and Bearden in most cases would easily beat the Cleveland team. I wasn't impressed with their speed or size, but they did win the games that they played.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, we did go through the season doing everything the right way, but people on these boards sit here and down us. That shows the class of people on these boards. Actually we used the fact that everyone picked us 4th or 5th in the district as motivation all season.

But anyways, I didn't mean he was terrible. I'm just saying 33% save percentage... But yes the fact we only created a few oppotunities shows how we played.

Hey I want to say that I did enjoy the class and effort displayed by riverdale in that game. And I really need to change the words of my comments because everyone has a bad game and it just may not have been riverdales day. I know everything is over but I just wanted to apologized.