Farrugut vs Hendersonville

MVM

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, considering Hendersonville has just come off a mini-state tournament of its own by beating lavergne, clarksville, and ravenwood.. I think they will be well prepared for this game. But Farragut is also doing very well, and their record proves that they are a very good team... i think this is the game of the tournament, and its really hard to seperate the 2 teams..

This match will be a great display of soccer. Hendersonville has such a brutal schedule and considering all things has come out of it in fairly good shape, several ties and the losses were an average of a one goal loss. Farragut has played a hard schedule as well with a better record. Both defenses are solid giving less than one goal per game on average. It will come down to finishing. The game could clearly go either way with no advantage to either team. I'll go with Hendersonville 2-1 in OT.

I think Farragut will come out with guns a blazin. They just had their wake-up call against Morristown West. I see Farragut making a statement early and hanging on 3-0 or 3-1. Hendersonvilles make-up is similar to Farraguts. However, Farraguts Junior class is probably the best in the State.

Hear Ye ...Hear Ye.....It's do or die time. Time to cull the weak and keep the strong. Make your prediction and give your reasons....This one should be interesting.

Farragut 2 Hendersonville 0

Farragut will avenge last years teams early exit, Farragut for the State Championship.

And I will make a bold statement again this year as I did last year. I will predict a state tournament win next year for Farragut. I dont see anyone at all troubling Farragut next year. Sorry, but the core of that team is just wayyyy wayy to strong. I said the same thing last summer about Farragut this year and I hope it comes true. Good Luck to all!

Also, on a defensive note... The back line of Hendersonville has 3 seniors, each committed to Belmont, Memphis, and Trevecca. This is an incredible matchup and I believe it will have very few goals. Last time they played each other, it ended in a 0-0 tie. So whoever wins, it will probably end up 1-0.

While I have absolutely no dog in this hunt. I must say that these two programs have some of the most diligent, rabid and "homer" posters on coacht. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Don't take that statement wrong, personally I love it....I wish I could make this game, but not necessary to watch the game, but to watch the crowd. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good luck to both sides.

Well, considering Hendersonville has just come off a mini-state tournament of its own by beating lavergne, clarksville, and ravenwood.. I think they will be well prepared for this game. But Farragut is also doing very well, and their record proves that they are a very good team... i think this is the game of the tournament, and its really hard to seperate the 2 teams..

Big Jee........... If Mini State Tournament is the criteria to determine the outcome by previous performance then I think Farragut beating Morristown West ,Oak Ridge and Bearden should be considered. Both play great defense and it willprobably be a low scoring game but Farragut seems to find a way to win while Hendersonville ties alot.......this won't be a tie so I am going with Farragut 3-1