Blackman vs. Independence

BLAZEman

Blackman vs. Independence. What are we thinking about this matchup? With Blackman already beating Independence once this season, will independence be able to match the swag of the Blaze? And with Blackman striding at the right time, will they be tough to stop?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackman vs. Independence. What are we thinking about this matchup? With Blackman already beating Independence once this season, will independence be able to match the swag of the Blaze? And with Blackman striding at the right time, will they be tough to stop?

Early season tournament loss on a very, very sloppy field. (true, both teams did play on it). I don't think that game would tell anyone anything. Independence has plenty of "swag". The Eagles have their own streak going and are not ready to stop playing ball yet ! Should be a good night for baseball with a full house on both sides.

Is Sisco hurt, or will he be able to play? I heard he had a hamstring injury is that correct?

He is hurt, but has been DHing. Also saw him warming up to pitch the other night at sub-state so hopefully he is good to go there too.

He is hurt, but has been DHing. Also saw him warming up to pitch the other night at sub-state so hopefully he is good to go there too.

He will be in the lineup somehow, probably DH. The hamstring is still nagging him but he is at least able to jog fairly easily now. Also when he was warming up in the bullpen friday night he looked like he was throwing fine. If Sisco has any say in it he'll be pitching before the tourney is over. But We'll see.

What time is it?

It's time for the Eagles and Indy Nation to invade the Buro. All season I have been telling all you haters that Coach Moore and the Eagles are the best team in the state. All my predictions have been correct. We have sent home the hasbeens (Franklin), the wannabes (Overton), and the never beens (Clarksville). We are on a mission to show the entire state that the title comes through Indy. Lee, Miller, Carden, Rowe, and Company will not be denied.

First Game- Miller throws complete game 5 hitter and Indy wins 6-1. Go ahead and put it on the board yes.

Coach Parker and going to find out he is playing with the big boys now. No one messes with Indy. No one. Time to Prove It!!!!!!!

What time is it?

It's time for the Eagles and Indy Nation to invade the Buro. All season I have been telling all you haters that Coach Moore and the Eagles are the best team in the state. All my predictions have been correct. We have sent home the hasbeens (Franklin), the wannabes (Overton), and the never beens (Clarksville). We are on a mission to show the entire state that the title comes through Indy. Lee, Miller, Carden, Rowe, and Company will not be denied.

First Game- Miller throws complete game 5 hitter and Indy wins 6-1. Go ahead and put it on the board yes.

Coach Parker and going to find out he is playing with the big boys now. No one messes with Indy. No one. Time to Prove It!!!!!!!

you honestly think your boy can hold blackman to 5 hits and only one run? i dont think that has happened to them all season. you have somethin else comin. blackman swings it just as good if not better than anyone in the state. hands down.

What time is it?

First off if you're were going to invade the "Buro" you never got to this game (Here's a hint it's spelled MurfreesBORO) therefore it'd be known as the Boro. Secondly I'm glad you took the time to put your cocky little rant on here so everyone can see how ignorant you are (baseball is played for a reason). Thirdly, your boy Miller threw a complete game 5 hitter (you finally got something right) but one of those hits put a four spot on the board. Next, I want to know how Coach Parker hasn't figured out he's with the big boys (let's see Riverdale, Lebanon, Oakland, Coffee Co., Siegel, need I continue?). And Finally, the title doesn't go through anyone unless they make the championship game (everything else is just a What If!). The other bracket doesn't have to deal with you unless you make the finals!

So here's what I propose to you... Why don't you watch the games, heck even make a prediction or two, but leave the cockiness and attacks out of it. The game is played for a reason, because NO ONE can predict exactly what will happen! So if you want to say Indy wins 6-1 on a CG, 5-hitter from Miller; do that, but don't ever say anything about the other school, especially if you're gonna call someone out (karma bites hard!)

By the way... Blackman wins 5-3... good game Blaze!

Go get 'em tomorrow! Go Blaze!

And best of luck Indy! You have a good team... I just hate people who get ahead of themselves! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

First off if you're were going to invade the "Buro" you never got to this game (Here's a hint it's spelled MurfreesBORO) therefore it'd be known as the Boro. Secondly I'm glad you took the time to put your cocky little rant on here so everyone can see how ignorant you are (baseball is played for a reason). Thirdly, your boy Miller threw a complete game 5 hitter (you finally got something right) but one of those hits put a four spot on the board. Next, I want to know how Coach Parker hasn't figured out he's with the big boys (let's see Riverdale, Lebanon, Oakland, Coffee Co., Siegel, need I continue?). And Finally, the title doesn't go through anyone unless they make the championship game (everything else is just a What If!). The other bracket doesn't have to deal with you unless you make the finals!

So here's what I propose to you... Why don't you watch the games, heck even make a prediction or two, but leave the cockiness and attacks out of it. The game is played for a reason, because NO ONE can predict exactly what will happen! So if you want to say Indy wins 6-1 on a CG, 5-hitter from Miller; do that, but don't ever say anything about the other school, especially if you're gonna call someone out (karma bites hard!)

By the way... Blackman wins 5-3... good game Blaze!

Go get 'em tomorrow! Go Blaze!

And best of luck Indy! You have a good team... I just hate people who get ahead of themselves! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

nice blackman way to go. who hit the grand slam?