Prices at Fling - getting a bit too high

Nashville Panther

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys, these prices aren't too bad in the grand scheme of things. You pay $5 to park(much lower than pro or college games, as it should be) at the complex with virtually no walk. $8 for admission is not bad, especially on opening night when you can watch a ton of games for 6 hours straight. This is the state tournament, so you're seeing the best teams in the state, and they are great games. I don't think this is too much to ask. Just watch out in future years when admission could go up for every round a team advances. Like $8 for quarterfinals, $10 for semis, and $12 for championship games. The money that TSSAA takes in on championship days is much less than on quarter or semi days because of the number of people and teams that are still in goes down each round, obviously. So, I dont think the price is too much to ask for some quality soccer!

Come on guys, these prices aren't too bad in the grand scheme of things. You pay $5 to park(much lower than pro or college games, as it should be) at the complex with virtually no walk. $8 for admission is not bad, especially on opening night when you can watch a ton of games for 6 hours straight. This is the state tournament, so you're seeing the best teams in the state, and they are great games. I don't think this is too much to ask. Just watch out in future years when admission could go up for every round a team advances. Like $8 for quarterfinals, $10 for semis, and $12 for championship games. The money that TSSAA takes in on championship days is much less than on quarter or semi days because of the number of people and teams that are still in goes down each round, obviously. So, I dont think the price is too much to ask for some quality soccer!

Dude they charge 3 and 4 year olds $8.00

... You pay $5 to park(much lower than pro or college games, as it should be) at the complex with virtually no walk.

I only paid $8.00 for admission, nothing for parking. If mistake, not sure I'll get lucky again tonight /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Yesterday...I didnt know the price of the admission...showed up to the gate...he said eight dollars to me....i pulled out my change drawer and started to count quarters when he handed me a ticket and said have a nice day..HAHA

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

stop complaining 8 bucks for 8 games thats a dollar a game

everyone was great yesterday except for the usher under the scoreboard at the bearden game

plus the half naked bearden fan walking around made it worth the price of admission

Wow! Was I wrong! I thought that was you!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />