Can anyone stop Beech?

dubc

Beech has really looked good this year. I have been watching them, for many years, and as a TEAM; they may be the best I have seen. Those girls really like each other, and pretty good tallent to boot.

BUC NATION is so proud of each and everyone of you. We are so lucky to have such a great group of girls representing us. Been around a lot of teams and girls and these girls are special. I have never seen a tighter group of girls on and off the field. This is more than just a team it is a big loving family. There is nothing they wouldn't do for each other. Everyone one wants to do well for themselves but they cheer more for each other. You girls go out there and have the game of your dreams, soak it all in and just have fun like you have done all year.

LADY BUCS ROCK!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyone that can slow this big train down? Just when you think your in the game, you start makin a couple of errors and BAM ! You Suckin Wind!

Maybe Maryville gonna be the "Beast from the East" ?

We'll know tommorrow.....

Go WC Wildcats !

Riverdale 4, Beech 2. GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! next game sat, 10:30 am.

Riverdale 4, Beech 2. GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! next game sat, 10:30 am.

Best game Warriors have put together in a few games! Beech made a few mental errors.....

Good game , two good teams.....one a little better....will show in morning....

No dog in hunt.............

dubc

Best game Warriors have put together in a few games! Beech made a few mental errors.....

Good game , two good teams.....one a little better....will show in morning....

No dog in hunt.............

dubc

what mental errors were made? that was a well played game we got the hits we needed and they left some runners on base good game both ways I hope we can pull it out today

GO LADY WARRIORS

Is there anyone that can slow this big train down? Just when you think your in the game, you start makin a couple of errors and BAM ! You Suckin Wind!

Maybe Maryville gonna be the "Beast from the East" ?

We'll know tommorrow.....

Go WC Wildcats !

Where are you at dubc..... Looks like mighty Riverdale not only derailed the Beech train, they left them at the station. Not only once, but beat them twice (with realitive ease I might add). Not a Riverdale fan, but was tired of hearing the West Tennessee papers already naming Beech the AAA winners on Monday prior to tournament starting and seeing all of the fans posting how unstoppable they were on Coach T. Just wondering where are all of the fans now?

That is why the game is played between the lines and why most teams play a tough schedule BEFORE they get into State. No cupcakes here.

If your gonna boast and brag when things are going well, you have to be willing to take your "hat" off to the teams that put you down. That is called having some class.

Where are you at dubc..... Looks like mighty Riverdale not only derailed the Beech train, they left them at the station. Not only once, but beat them twice (with realitive ease I might add). Not a Riverdale fan, but was tired of hearing the West Tennessee papers already naming Beech the AAA winners on Monday prior to tournament starting and seeing all of the fans posting how unstoppable they were on Coach T. Just wondering where are all of the fans now?

That is why the game is played between the lines and why most teams play a tough schedule BEFORE they get into State. No cupcakes here.

If your gonna boast and brag when things are going well, you have to be willing to take your "hat" off to the teams that put you down. That is called having some class.

Good post. The best team won and proved it not to be a fluke. Truth is hard for some to digest and sometimes won't face it. I've been in those shoes but, I've never stopped posting.

Good post. The best team won and proved it not to be a fluke. Truth is hard for some to digest and sometimes won't face it. I've been in those shoes but, I've never stopped posting.

Please!!!, this thread was started by a Wilson Central fan after Beech beat them for like the 4th time. Not a Beech fan. These were good games, why do people try to tarnish it now??? I think the difference for Beech was only having 1 standout pitcher. They played a lot of games and she pitched almost all of them. Looked like she got tired down the stretch. Glad to see Riverdale get a gold ball in softball, they hit the ball very well and have some very good players. Maybe they are over the "hump" and will return next year. I would count on Beech being back next year as most of the team is back /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Please!!!, this thread was started by a Wilson Central fan after Beech beat them for like the 4th time. Not a Beech fan. These were good games, why do people try to tarnish it now??? I think the difference for Beech was only having 1 standout pitcher. They played a lot of games and she pitched almost all of them. Looked like she got tired down the stretch. Glad to see Riverdale get a gold ball in softball, they hit the ball very well and have some very good players. Maybe they are over the "hump" and will return next year. I would count on Beech being back next year as most of the team is back /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Banks pitched 5 in 4 days, tough for a pitcher. Hoadwonic for Riverdale pitched her 7th in 4 days. Don't know how they do it. Both pitchers did a great job. Very solid programs. Congrats to both!!

Banks pitched 5 in 4 days, tough for a pitcher. Hoadwonic for Riverdale pitched her 7th in 4 days. Don't know how they do it. Both pitchers did a great job. Very solid programs. Congrats to both!!

7 in 4 days!!! I thought Riverdale had 3 pitchers? It is a wonder that their arms don't just fall off!!!!!!!

Riverdale actually has 4 pitchers (1 senior, 2 sophomores, and 1 freshman). At the beginning of the season, they worked in rotation. As the season got rolling, sophomore Samantha Hoadwonic became the front runner and the work horse. Not many know her or know much about her. She pitched all 7 games that Riverdale played in the State. Hopefully, beating Beech twice to win the State Title will get her name out there and get her some recognition. She's come a long way since the 2008 season. Congrats to Riverdale! You made an exciting run! It was very fun to watch! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It was an incredible season and you have it right! Believe it as a parent we supported and believed in our team but so many people were saying we were going to win it all. Many of our parents always say it's done on the field not on this site or in the papers. Any team can beat anyone on any given day. Yes, we came up short and our girls made errors and just mental mistakes they haven't been making. Mr. Bat Boy it works both ways, when we beat them and put them in the losers bracket the warrior nation was pretty silent as well. DubC is a Wilson Central parent and has stated that many times so only talk about what you know. What it comes down to is two great teams played and had awesome seasons one came in first the other second. No matter what we are proud of our girls and expect to be there again next year.

It was an incredible season and you have it right! Believe it as a parent we supported and believed in our team but so many people were saying we were going to win it all. Many of our parents always say it's done on the field not on this site or in the papers. Any team can beat anyone on any given day. Yes, we came up short and our girls made errors and just mental mistakes they haven't been making. Mr. Bat Boy it works both ways, when we beat them and put them in the losers bracket the warrior nation was pretty silent as well. DubC is a Wilson Central parent and has stated that many times so only talk about what you know. What it comes down to is two great teams played and had awesome seasons one came in first the other second. No matter what we are proud of our girls and expect to be there again next year.

Of all the AAA teams in the 'boro this year, the Beech girls have the scariest lineup, top to bottom. Very talented team, sure they'll be back on a mission next year. Congrats, on a great season! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />