Finals

Stoat

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

christian brothers only goals in the past two state finals against father ryan have been own goals. last year to tie the game and this year as the only goal.

to be honest, Ryan was lucky it wasn't 5-0 at half. cbhs had some great opportunities that weren't finished. brothers clearly deserved the win in this match. stoney you had some great crosses that created opportunities. congrats to brothers, you guys were the best team I've seen. they dominated play in the first half. Ryan evened out play in the second but the score could have been much worse if brothers finished better. nonetheless, congrats again to brothers, you guys are real fun to watch.

Congrats to CBHS, but come on are you really gonna say they should have been up 5-0.

I'm not at all saying Ryan didn't play well. they came out in the second half and fought extremely hard until the final whistle. matt forrester had a very good opportunity on a header on a ball from jonah. great ball, great header, just got unlucky it didn't go in. Ryan was very unlucky at times. what I'm saying is I counted at least 6 great chances that could have been goals in the first half. brothers did a great job of working the ball around.

isnt that how bad bga lost to them?

its funny you feel the need to keep attacking bga. anyone who was at that game knows brothers thoroughly dominated the first half and could have had a large margin going into halftime. thats not me taking a shot at Ryan, thats me stating a fact about the game. Ryan definitely was the only other team that deserved to be in the championship. they got some breaks in the first half, came out in the second and worked their tails off.