Unicoi County vs Goodpasture

doodle_bug_1111

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not na??ve... Private school changes nothing... Great win... Congrats...winning against a private school is no different than beating a public school...

Way to put a big EXCLAMATION POINT to a great year I'm sure Ali was MVP have not heard but she should be ....but all year long great team spirit and team effort. With Kara being a sophmore and GP's pitcher a sophmore I would'nt be surprised if the same match up happens next year....anyway enjoy this one it's great

win.....SWEET....now go celebrate............

Just wondering... What the heck does being a private school change... A wins a win... I mean seriously...

You didn't know? "All" public schools "think" privates are better - thus the better feeling. And privates - when they beat a public - "well they should have" because privates are better. Case closed

Congratulations to the U!!! You guys knew who you were going in to the tournament, and despite all of the talk, you showed everyone else who you were when you left the tournament. SWEET!!! Congratulations to Goodpasture as well, I'm sure they left it all on the field.

...And, so now the question is:

Will Wes Holly try to get Rich Aubrey to split time for the Great,

Small Forward/Center Fielder/Power Hitter? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

When asked about her three-run homer, Ali Gardner told Jim Crawford that (paraphrasing)

"She must've missed, cause it was right over the plate ...and I jacked it." Pretty

much sums it up. A great moment in tradition-rich Unicoi County High School

sports history.

I KNOW FOR A FACT SHE WOULD LOVE TO PLAY BOTH AT MILLIGAN . I KNOW SHE WOULD BE AN ASSET TO MR.HOLLY AS WELL AS AUBRY

I KNOW FOR A FACT SHE WOULD LOVE TO PLAY BOTH AT MILLIGAN . I KNOW SHE WOULD BE AN ASSET TO MR.HOLLY AS WELL AS AUBRY

I'm so glad your youngest is moving up next year! Not ready to be missing you quite yet LOL! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />