Kara Woods and Team!

UC21FAN

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Well, its over. the 1AA Championship has been decided. All the Great comments and Hoopla is and has been said, I am Kara Woods dad. My daughter is 15 yrs old and has played many years of Quality travel ball for what we could afford, and she has 2 world series rings and now a State ring. My daughter as any good players parents know, we work our tail off. I have never been more proud of our team, I'm glad Kara has been a big part in our Seniors final finally! Great team spirit and Great Leadership! Goodpasture, your very impressive, #11 Miss Cartwright, I hope to see you in the NCAA World Series 1 day, You are outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Great young Lady! Proud to have played with you! Best of Luck at Auburn!

Congrats to All the State runners up, and Champions!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Well, its over. the 1AA Championship has been decided. All the Great comments and Hoopla is and has been said, I am Kara Woods dad. My daughter is 15 yrs old and has played many years of Quality travel ball for what we could afford, and she has 2 world series rings and now a State ring. My daughter as any good players parents know, we work our tail off. I have never been more proud of our team, I'm glad Kara has been a big part in our Seniors final finally! Great team spirit and Great Leadership! Goodpasture, your very impressive, #11 Miss Cartwright, I hope to see you in the NCAA World Series 1 day, You are outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Great young Lady! Proud to have played with you! Best of Luck at Auburn!

Congrats to All the State runners up, and Champions!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good job and Congrats to you, Dad, and Mom....

Mr Wood, do you play 1st base????? And when did you play with Cartwright???? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Why you gotta come on here just to be a smart rear end?? The guy just meant to send a compliment to her.....geeze!

Grow some class!

Why you gotta come on here just to be a smart rear end?? The guy just meant to send a compliment to her.....geeze!

Grow some class!

I was very impressed with the pitcher from Unicio. She should only get better in the future. Just remember it is not pitcher and team, it is team. I don't see post about Renfroe and team from Mr Renfroe, Banks and team from Mr Banks, Stinnet and team from Mr Stinnet, etc...etc...etc... I know you are proud and should be, but tooting your own horn to much can cause problems. Let your daughters play speak for itself. Everybody who saw her knows she is very good /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

PS Who will she play with this summer?????

TOPIC, FOR YOUR INFORMATION, 4th reply down, has the knowit all emblem in the box as well as Birdie, talking to Muffin?

Let me try to explain this to you. He is Mr Noitall. I am Knowitall. He came up with his name after I already had mine. Joking about losing a baby is terrible and I suggested he be banned from this board!!!!!

Let me try to explain this to you. He is Mr Noitall. I am Knowitall. He came up with his name after I already had mine. Joking about losing a baby is terrible and I suggested he be banned from this board!!!!!

Got it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> , Sorry /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Please except my apology!!!

Grow some class!

KNOWITALL HAS TO BE A DEMOCRAT OR A CHICKEN ONE IS A BIRD AND THE OTHER AN --- /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I was very impressed with the pitcher from Unicio. She should only get better in the future. Just remember it is not pitcher and team, it is team. I don't see post about Renfroe and team from Mr Renfroe, Banks and team from Mr Banks, Stinnet and team from Mr Stinnet, etc...etc...etc... I know you are proud and should be, but tooting your own horn to much can cause problems. Let your daughters play speak for itself. Everybody who saw her knows she is very good /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you r an idiot!!!!!! if my daughter was as good as kara ,i would be on here every night bragging on her!!! or tooting my own horn if you must!!!!

you r an idiot!!!!!! if my daughter was as good as kara ,i would be on here every night bragging on her!!! or tooting my own horn if you must!!!!

Well that is the type of thing that tears teams apart. I have seen it before. When people start making it all about one person and not the team it happens. The other players get tired of hearing it. You have a very good team and a great young pitcher. Best of luck to all.

you me knowitall had your lunch money lifted when you were a boy and sounds to me your still one