All State

Hey, anyone know of a plaque or trophy or certificate that exists for the players that made all state? I would like to have a plaque made if one doesn't exist but I would like it to look like all others if possible. Is there a template possibly. All parents of All Staters would gladly have purchased something of this nature if it were available. As well, I'm sure I'm not the first parent to wonder about this issue. Any input appreciated.

Hey, anyone know of a plaque or trophy or certificate that exists for the players that made all state? I would like to have a plaque made if one doesn't exist but I would like it to look like all others if possible. Is there a template possibly. All parents of All Staters would gladly have purchased something of this nature if it were available. As well, I'm sure I'm not the first parent to wonder about this issue. Any input appreciated.

Call Jim Phillips

Most schools purchase, at their own expense, their own all state trophies for their players. Not normally an expense a parent would be responsible to purchase. Not sure what area you are from, compusatman. A good place to purchase such trophies would be Legends Event Photos, Clinton, Tn. If you are close by. They do a vast array of photos, trophies, you name it. Do a good job ,too.

I went with Varsity Trophies in KPT. They do the DB plaques and did a great job. I asked you a while back if you wanted to look at it. If so let me know. Jim P may have a better avenue but I did not get to talk to him before I had this one done. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />