4) Hume Fogg

5) CCS

6) USJ

7) CPA

8) Madison

9) Carter

10) Knox Catholic

11) Boyd Buchanan

Did you put sorry Hendersonville because Cleveland finished higher? There is no validity to these polls after actually seeing Cleveland play. I would crawl to Cleveland on broken glass if they could beat Hendersonville. I am involved in top level soccer across the South and was VERY disappointed after seeing Cleveland play. No size or foot skills. Win four state championships and then you can talk smack with the big boys! The next time I hear about Cleveland will be the Cavaliers and they will be known as a big disappointment like your nationally ranked soccer team.

Did you put sorry Hendersonville because Cleveland finished higher? There is no validity to these polls after actually seeing Cleveland play. I would crawl to Cleveland on broken glass if they could beat Hendersonville. I am involved in top level soccer across the South and was VERY disappointed after seeing Cleveland play. No size or foot skills. Win four state championships and then you can talk smack with the big boys! The next time I hear about Cleveland will be the Cavaliers and they will be known as a big disappointment like your nationally ranked soccer team.

What in the world are you babbling about. I made NO mention of Cleveland or (broken glass /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ) in my post.

It was Some and I say some Hendersonville posters that claimed Hendersonville should be #2 regradless of the finish, but HHS was not even #3 or #4 but ended up #5. http://tennessee.coacht.com/boards/index.p...howtopic=196819

I was being sincere in my "sorry Hendersonville" quote. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Again, I wish I could have been at the HHS and Farragut game not only to watch the game but the fans as well. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cleveland was the most overrated team in the tournament.. If they had to play Farragut in the first round, they wouldve been killed.. There was nothing from what i saw that seperated Hville and Farragut. That game was the state championship and HHS should be number 2 on eurosport. But i have always thought eurosport rankings were a complete joke anyways.

Cleveland was the most overrated team in the tournament.. If they had to play Farragut in the first round, they wouldve been killed.. There was nothing from what i saw that seperated Hville and Farragut. That game was the state championship and HHS should be number 2 on eurosport. But i have always thought eurosport rankings were a complete joke anyways.

If Hendersonville fans really believe that you should have been #2, Then why do you only attack Cleveland? Why not "crawl on broken glass" to Brentwood or Bearden and attack their teams? With no dog in this hunt it seems to me that HHS fans have a fixation on Cleveland.

Let me say I feel your pain....Last year during the girls season SD beat Cleveland not once but twice, guess who ended up higher in the Euro poll. I have learned and have always stated that I have no use for the Eurosport poll, except to use it to start controversy. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

My final game is USJ vs. CAK.

Then Brentwood vs. Farragut.

Farragut and CAK bringing home the trophies.

(This was posted on May 18th)

(3 out of 4 correct) (both Champs though)

CAK is just on a different level than anyone in that division.

Hendersonville was a great team and it was a shame that they went home early.

Kingsbury gave it everything they had, and was a pleasure to watch.

Columbia was exactly what we all thought....but a good season and great job making it to state.

White had a good season as well, but just isnt on that level yet.

Cleveland, was a Varsity team with a JV schedule.(not throwing darts, just stating the obvious)

Bearden is always a strong team. They are not as skilled as other teams, but losing is not an option with that program.

Brentwood is brentwood. They have a reputation and it is dead on....Great program, no class.

Great job getting back to the championship game!

Farragut was just more complete than every other team that was there.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What in the world are you babbling about. I made NO mention of Cleveland or (broken glass /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ) in my post.

It was Some and I say some Hendersonville posters that claimed Hendersonville should be #2 regardless of the finish, but HHS was not even #3 or #4 but ended up #5. http://tennessee.coacht.com/boards/index.p...howtopic=196819

I was being sincere in my "sorry Hendersonville" quote. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Again, I wish I could have been at the HHS and Farragut game not only to watch the game but the fans as well. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Very sorry! Took it the wrong way. Somebody has to spice things up now and then. I will stand behind my rant on Cleveland.

My final game is USJ vs. CAK.

Then Brentwood vs. Farragut.

Farragut and CAK bringing home the trophies.

(This was posted on May 18th)

(3 out of 4 correct) (both Champs though)

CAK is just on a different level than anyone in that division.

Hendersonville was a great team and it was a shame that they went home early.

Kingsbury gave it everything they had, and was a pleasure to watch.

Columbia was exactly what we all thought....but a good season and great job making it to state.

White had a good season as well, but just isnt on that level yet.

Cleveland, was a Varsity team with a JV schedule.(not throwing darts, just stating the obvious)

Bearden is always a strong team. They are not as skilled as other teams, but losing is not an option with that program.

Brentwood is brentwood. They have a reputation and it is dead on....Great program, no class.

Great job getting back to the championship game!

Farragut was just more complete than every other team that was there.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you always seem to have fair and knowledgeable posts.

If Hendersonville fans really believe that you should have been #2, Then why do you only attack Cleveland? Why not "crawl on broken glass" to Brentwood or Bearden and attack their teams? With no dog in this hunt it seems to me that HHS fans have a fixation on Cleveland.

Let me say I feel your pain....Last year during the girls season SD beat Cleveland not once but twice, guess who ended up higher in the Euro poll. I have learned and have always stated that I have no use for the Eurosport poll, except to use it to start controversy. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

i think its because Hville has tied Farragut Bearden and Brentwood this season. And also because the Cleveland v Kingsbury game was on the same field right before the Hville v Farragut game, so most of the Hendersonville fans were there a little early and saw Cleveland play and were not impressed.

And i dont really know any1 who takes Euro rankings seriously.

MVM:

Like you, I have no dog in this hunt. Farragut was the best team this year and will be again next year.

But I think I understand why they have jumped your case. If they bothered to look at your posts, they would know you are from Soddy Daisy and you are not a Cleveland fan.

I was at the Farragut-Hendersonville game. You missed it. It was entertaining, to say the least. The fans included.

Hendersonville was a good team. They had a great crowd.

There was about a ten minute stretch in the second half when they actually had some chances to tie the game including one shot that a forward should have put in the net (IMO). However, Farragut really controlled the first half and most of the second but the Hendersonville keeper made some great plays to keep the score close.

I think the reason you might have struck a nerve with your post is because the recent Hendersonville program, with all of its talent, can't seem to "finish the drill" in the state tournament.

This year they drew the best team, Farragut, and I think they were frustrated because deep down they knew that if they had been on the opposite side of the bracket, they probably could have made it to the finals and finished second. But they didn't. Blind draws are blind draws.

Last year, Hendersonville drew Oak Ridge in the first round and they lost. They could have won that game, but they did not. The reason we probably did not hear a lot about "second best team" last year is that Oak Ridge got hammered by Houston in the semis and then Brentwood won the final over Houston.

The previous year, Hendersonville lost in the quarters to Farragut, 3-1. Farragut won the state that year. Again, the "second best team" argument was heard.

The year before that they lost to Bearden in the state finals, 1-0. On the field, they were "the second best team."

The year before that they lost to Brentwood in the finals 4-3. "Second best team" again.

If you look at this recent history of "near misses", it might explain why the label of "second best team" may matter to the Hendersonville folks posting on here and why you struck a nerve.

It's interesting that no one from Bearden is on here raising a stink about Bearden being number 4 on Eurosport. And I suspect the reason is that they have won state championships recently, and they really don't give a flip if they are second, third or whatever in some insignificant meaningless internet poll.

Championships are won on the field. Hendersonville has won before. I think their last state championship was in 1998 or 97. Hendersonville just hasn't won one in a while, and I think the current players and coaches are a little frustrated.

I find it interesting how folks are dogging Cleveland's schedule. Sure, they're not in districts 4 or 11, but you can't really help that. It's also a strange year in that Ooltewah, Baylor, and McMinn County all had losing records (but all three teams were better than their record indicated). Oak Ridge, Cookeville, Dalton, Science Hill, Christian Brothers, Independence, Lenoir City, and Bearden were all quality sides that Cleveland either beat or tied. Hardly a weak schedule.

I find it interesting how folks are dogging Cleveland's schedule. Sure, they're not in districts 4 or 11, but you can't really help that. It's also a strange year in that Ooltewah, Baylor, and McMinn County all had losing records (but all three teams were better than their record indicated). Oak Ridge, Cookeville, Dalton, Science Hill, Christian Brothers, Independence, Lenoir City, and Bearden were all quality sides that Cleveland either beat or tied. Hardly a weak schedule.

I agree Arsenal. In my opinion, no team can make it to state unless you have a fairly good team. At state, you either are at your peak as Farragut was and you take home a championship(Congratulations to them) or you play at a level less than you are capable of and you go home early. A lot of things come into play such as injuries of key players which I know for a fact Cleveland had. It appears that everyone enjoys Cleveland bashing so if makes them happy, go for it. At least they are leaving some other team alone while they are doing it. Remember, what goes around comes around. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />