east tn pyro

The east tn pyro played in a recent tournement in nashville. They played great and tough..They good balance play through the whole team; Kaseem Davidson #5 the point gaurd.played good. He had 7 three pointers.with quit a few assist.Blake golden did good. it took him a while to get it together bt when he did..omg he was outstandin..Rian hall also did good.terrance hall also played good as well. Camion patrick had a great tournement.lots of rebounds, and he is an outstandin jumper..Zach stuart played good...he just get his attitude in check bt other than he did good.Jordan hall playd good had balanced game.his shot wasnt on bt he contributed with hard defense gettin rebounds.. This team is on its way to being an elite team in tennessee. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The east tn pyro played in a recent tournement in nashville. They played great and tough..They good balance play through the whole team; Kaseem Davidson #5 the point gaurd.played good. He had 7 three pointers.with quit a few assist.Blake golden did good. it took him a while to get it together bt when he did..omg he was outstandin..Rian hall also did good.terrance hall also played good as well. Camion patrick had a great tournement.lots of rebounds, and he is an outstandin jumper..Zach stuart played good...he just get his attitude in check bt other than he did good.Jordan hall playd good had balanced game.his shot wasnt on bt he contributed with hard defense gettin rebounds.. This team is on its way to being an elite team in tennessee. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dang that Kaseem kid was stroking it from the outside. But is that his total points for the whole weekend or that's 1 game stats? Also, didn't Blake get his nosed busted or something, isn't that why he struggled at first?

My last question is, does the Pyro ever play up or they stay in their age group whenever they play?

Dang that Kaseem kid was stroking it from the outside. But is that his total points for the whole weekend or that's 1 game stats? Also, didn't Blake get his nosed busted or something, isn't that why he struggled at first?

My last question is, does the Pyro ever play up or they stay in their age group whenever they play?

No..that was just one game stats. And yes thats the reason he played bad.

They always play there age group.

They always play there age group.

Actually they have tried to play up is what the coach told me when I asked. Most tourneys have trouble filling 14's and they usually get put back down. They did play up in their tourney when the team from Stone Memorial refused to play them because he didn't believe their age. Then they dominated two 16 and under teams that weekend.

He is actually supposed to be in 8th grade. He is the Pyro's one grade exception.

Maybe I am mistaken but a grade exception apllies to kids that are older than 14 but are still in the eighth grade. By that I mean 15 and not turning 16 before sept.1 -Have the rules changed or is it different in older age groups? Being in the ninth grade should mean playing 15's wouldn't it? Why would you want to play against eighth and sometimes seventh graders after playing high school ball?

No they got rid of the grade levels for AAU because of the ages varying too much. Now, you can have 1 grade exception per team. I believe he is related to Coach Benjamin is why he is playing with those guys. Traditionally Kaseem isn't even one of the top 3 players on their team. That would goto Rian Hall, Jordan Hall, and Blake Golden.

No they got rid of the grade levels for AAU because of the ages varying too much. Now, you can have 1 grade exception per team. I believe he is related to Coach Benjamin is why he is playing with those guys. Traditionally Kaseem isn't even one of the top 3 players on their team. That would goto Rian Hall, Jordan Hall, and Blake Golden.

It would make for a considerable advantage having played freshman ball instead of Middle School the school season leading up to your 14U AAU year. Comments?

Also does anybody know if he can continue playing with that age group or must jump to 10TH grade/16U for the next season?

It would make for a considerable advantage having played freshman ball instead of Middle School the school season leading up to your 14U AAU year. Comments?

Also does anybody know if he can continue playing with that age group or must jump to 10TH grade/16U for the next season?

idk he can if he wants to..he is good player with tramendis ball handling skills and can perform well under pressure.so there for it doesnt matter if he plays up or down.i personaly think he is better than jordan hall.

idk he can if he wants to..he is good player with tramendis ball handling skills and can perform well under pressure.so there for it doesnt matter if he plays up or down.i personaly think he is better than jordan hall.

Playing on an elite team with above average players around you will sometimes give kids a tremendous advantage as opposed to playing on a more srtuctured, slower paced school level team with kids that probably don't have as much talent

If a player meets the birthdate requirement for his age group, he is not considered a grade exception even if he is a grade above others in his age group. He would be eligible to continue to play in that age group as he moves on up.

This generally applies to kids who are young for their grade and/or started school a year early. Tony White, Jr., was an example. He was young enough to be a junior when he was a senior - graduated from high school after just turning 17. As a 16-u for example, he met the birthdate requirment even though he was a junior.

You can have three grade exceptions up to the 14-u age group. You can have as many as you want from 15-u on up.