Chattanooga ASA Memorial tournament (14U TYNER PARK)

Well here is something else that ticked me off this past weekend .Why was Chattangooa Force allowed in the tournament after winning the Hendersonville quilifier .

ASA Code Article 513 M

Teams previously qualified for a National Championship Final may compete in other National Qualifiers. If a previously qualified team wins another birth the highest finishing team that has not previously qualified receives the birth.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here is something else that ticked me off this past weekend .Why was Chattangooa Force allowed in the tournament after winning the Hendersonville quilifier .

And about the umpires i went up with my batting order and was showing him my flex and dp and he had NO clue what i was talking about, GET REAL that is absolutey redicolous .WHO is over these umpires MICKEY MOUSE? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Even if the Chattanooga Force had won the tournament, the 2nd place team would have recieved the berth. Just win your games! Its that simple. A wise coach would learn to benefit from such teams being in the tournament, let them put teams in the losers bracket for you or even eliminate them. Why get ticked off, just take care of your business and all will be fine. Berths should be earned by playing the best teams and beating them. In my opinion, there were 6 of the 13 teams last weekend that were capable of winning that berth. One team got the breaks they needed and the other five didn't. Congratulations to the Fury 94, now let them and the Chattanooga Force do the dirty work for you and eliminate your competition.

ASA Code Article 513 M

Teams previously qualified for a National Championship Final may compete in other National Qualifiers. If a previously qualified team wins another birth the highest finishing team that has not previously qualified receives the birth.

Sorry didn't do my homework I thought the tournment director did not have to give it to the 2 nd place team or 3rd if he didn't choose to . Sorry