best AAA catchers

sambataro1

not sure what happened to my post. but i was wondering about any of the AAA catchers. out travel team played a team the other day and i kid from cookeville caught named jared davis. had a cannon and a stick. i know he is from cookeville and hadnt heard much about him. anyone know anything about him and about the other AAA catchers?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

not sure what happened to my post. but i was wondering about any of the AAA catchers. out travel team played a team the other day and i kid from cookeville caught named jared davis. had a cannon and a stick. i know he is from cookeville and hadnt heard much about him. anyone know anything about him and about the other AAA catchers?

excellent catcher one of the best blockers and he does have a hose wont get much catching at cookeville because of politics, would love to see him behind the dish more. which travel team do you play with

• 3 weeks later...
What about Ethan Bennet at Farragut. He is an absolute monster and hits for power. He is an upcoming senior and will sign D1 I am sure.

Bennett put one off the scoreboard in the smokies showcase this past weekend. I feel like that proves your point.

It is in the paper that Bennett will sign with the University of Tennessee in November. He must have some inside information that Todd Raleigh will not be returning after the 2009-10 season because few others want to play for the man. I wish Bennett well but he needs to wait this one out to make sure TR will be shown the door.

• 4 weeks later...

Broussard at Knox. Catholic will be a senior and a three year starter behind the dish. Great form and strong blocker. Quick. Smart. Strong arm. Solid at the plate. Hurt during the state tournament last year with broken arm. Don't think played much this summer due to injury. Should be ready for upcoming season.