Halls

Rico

Thanks for proving my point about your credibility and showing your true motives.

1moreopinion it looks like your statement was wrong about him leaving, you know thats how gossip gets started so please don't make statements that are't true.

I agree catcall09, Clinton is a tough way to start the season! I also agree that Julian needs a quick start or he could be in trouble. Many parents aren't a big fan of the wing-T and were unhappy with the play calling last year!

If the quarterback was looking at transfering who could blame him. Under the wing -T the qb gets no pub and with the whole Julian ordeal i could understand him wanting out.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he didnt leave and he is still our head coach and it looks like he will be for a long time. I have talked with some of the players and they tell me they have a good group working out. Now how many, I dont know. They seem to be in good spirtits. Wait till the season starts before you start calling for his head. I dont care if they open up with the champion Stealers, give them boys and coaches a chance - just dont let the little feller call the plays.

1moreopinion,

If its illegal to work on football stuff in June, than how did you see players on the field throwing last week. Wouldnt that mean we were cheating too? I think KJ knows the rules and I think he would abide by them, but who knows for sure. And dont tell me no coaches were there cause they wouldnt take the chance on them getting hurt with no body being there to supervise.

Sure by now all of you hyperctitcs that live in north Knoxville need to see the Shopper. There is KJ with a young football player attending there football camp this week. He talks about what a special place Halls is, how it is a good place to go to school, church, and play football. Now we know he is staying.

I want mention names but I saw two parents of football players last Friday and they said some negative things about the program (and there sons play there now). Hope they read this article and see that all is well!

Sure by now all of you hyperctitcs that live in north Knoxville need to see the Shopper. There is KJ with a young football player attending there football camp this week. He talks about what a special place Halls is, how it is a good place to go to school, church, and play football. Now we know he is staying.

I want mention names but I saw two parents of football players last Friday and they said some negative things about the program (and there sons play there now). Hope they read this article and see that all is well!

If its in the shopper then it must be true!

I knew the Devils were playing in the Webb league, something that needs to have happen in the past, but I herd today they are practicing against another high school team today. Don't know if thats true or not but it is supposed to start at 5:30, or 6.

Does anybody know if this is true?

I knew the Devils were playing in the Webb league, something that needs to have happen in the past, but I herd today they are practicing against another high school team today. Don't know if thats true or not but it is supposed to start at 5:30, or 6.

Not sure, but isn't the requirement that teams must practice a minimum of 3 days prior to working against another school, or does that only apply to scrimmages with pads?

As far as Halls, I was really impressed with their execution of the wing T prior to the season last year. Their secondary looked suspect to me, but I really thought they would have a great season. I was particularly impressed with their OL last year. I hope they have some good linemen to step up or it could be a tough time running the wing T IMO.

Did the practice against another school take place? How did it go?