Remaining 16U ASA Qualifiers

Who will grab the last remaining berth's in 16U? Should be a great weekend of softball at the Summit !

Good luck to everyone! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who will grab the last remaining berth's in 16U? Should be a great weekend of softball at the Summit !

Good luck to everyone! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Who is your pick?

Good luck to everyone!

I heard this weekend that the Summitt is still questionable for this weekend and NSA has Warner Park already booked. Has anyone heard and update?

Who is your pick?

Only 8 9 8 teams:

- Roane Krush

- (TN) Athletics

- (Chatt.) Predators dropped out

- (M'boro) Firebirds

- (TN) TeamSynergy

- (Knoxville) Thunder '92

- (Knoxville) Thunder '93

- (Chatt.) Heat

- Team Worth

Dang, I'm gonna miss ole '430!'; '105!'; '301!'... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Only 8 teams:

- TN Athletics

- Chattanooga Predators

- M'boro Firebirds

- TN TeamSynergy

- Knoxville Thunder '93

- Knoxville Thunder '92

- Chattanooga Heat

- Team Worth

How did Team Worth do this past weekend in Ohio. Also, how is TN Athletics doing this year. I heard they lost some of their players from last year.

I would say that Team Worth and Knoxville Thunder 93 stand the best chances to grab the 2 remaining berths.

I was told the 93 Thunder just missed getting there berth this past weekend in SC. After 11 games in 2 days an injury got the best of them.

Thunder 93 dropped a close one on Saturday night to Ga Impact to fall into loser's bracket. They made an incredible 6 game run through the loser's bracket on Sunday with only 9 players. They eliminated two East Cobb Bullets teams and Team Georgia in the process. Ran out of gas in the championship to a third East Cobb Bullets team who got the berth. Catcher broke a finger toward the end of the game in the final game of loser's bracket and continued play in the outfield. Tough and gutsy performance for Thunder.

I would say that Team Worth and Knoxville Thunder 93 stand the best chances to grab the 2 remaining berths.

"Sorshins", I must agree with you on those picks! Worth is the strongest team in the small field of teams this weekend & Thunder 93 is a talented young team that will be tough for anyone to get past. But with that said there are other teams who may step up & be a surprise. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

TEAM WORTH WENT 8-0 AT SLUGGERFEST. SCORED 56 RUNS ALLOWED 3

Shhhh! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Thunder 93 dropped a close one on Saturday night to Ga Impact to fall into loser's bracket. They made an incredible 6 game run through the loser's bracket on Sunday with only 9 players. They eliminated two East Cobb Bullets teams and Team Georgia in the process. Ran out of gas in the championship to a third East Cobb Bullets team who got the berth. Catcher broke a finger toward the end of the game in the final game of loser's bracket and continued play in the outfield. Tough and gutsy performance for Thunder.

Know what you mean about 'tough and gutsy.' One of our pitchers broke...we thought, but deeply bruised it turned out...her index finger on her non-throwing hand and never missed a beat catching the ball, pitching or batting. Some of these girls are way tougher than a lot of guys I've been around. LOL! Good luck this weekend. See y'all there.

"Sorshins", I must agree with you on those picks! Worth is the strongest team in the small field of teams this weekend & Thunder 93 is a talented young team that will be tough for anyone to get past. But with that said there are other teams who may step up & be a surprise. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Wish I could get down to Chattanooga to see these two teams play this weekend. I was in Hendersonville when Worth & Thunder played 8-9 innings I tink it was before Worth won in ITB. One of the best games I have seen in a long time. Both looked evenly matched and with a few months together they both will have only got better.

Athletics, Predators & Firebirds could put up a good fight but I still see Worth or Thunder 93 getting there berth. Its a shame thoes two have to meet so early in bracket play. Sure to be a great weekend of ball. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wish I could get down to Chattanooga to see these two teams play this weekend. I was in Hendersonville when Worth & Thunder played 8-9 innings I tink it was before Worth won in ITB. One of the best games I have seen in a long time. Both looked evenly matched and with a few months together they both will have only got better.

Athletics, Predators & Firebirds could put up a good fight but I still see Worth or Thunder 93 getting there berth. Its a shame thoes two have to meet so early in bracket play. Sure to be a great weekend of ball. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What is the schedule for this weekend? Is it posted somewhere?