Fussell, Obion

Graves, Clarksville

Hall, Morristown West

Jefferson, Lavergne

Newsome, Millington

Robinson, Overton

Whiteside, Memphis Central

CDJA what are your 10?

Very good list and i don't know who you would remove but i think you have to include Taylor Mills from Gibbs. She is having a great AAU season and getting some good coverage on espn hoopgurlz.

I'll be the first to stir it up:

Avant, Lausanne, Tennessee

Butler, Gibson County

Crouch, Hillsboro, Xavier

Fussell, Obion

Graves, Clarksville

Hall, Morristown West

Jefferson, Lavergne

Newsome, Millington

Robinson, Overton

Whiteside, Memphis Central

CDJA what are your 10?

Looks good but I think you need to add Rechelle Dye (South Greene) from East TN and Sydney Goins (MW)

Have to have Amber Rechis from Martin Westview somewhere in there. She is most definately one of the best shooters in the state in all classes. She's most definately D1.

I certainly agree with this one. We played Westview at State last year and Ms. Rechis was phenominal. Likewise, I saw the Butler kid play for Gibson and she's a great talent as well.

Very good list and i don't know who you would remove but i think you have to include Taylor Mills from Gibbs. She is having a great AAU season and getting some good coverage on espn hoopgurlz.

Played Gibbs in sub-state game last season. The Mills kid shot it lights out. She lacks size, but is a player no doubt.

Have to have Amber Rechis from Martin Westview somewhere in there. She is most definately one of the best shooters in the state in all classes. She's most definately D1.

Agree with Rechis belonging! Flowers from Lake County and Wright from Obion deserve some consideration.....if not now real soon!

sbl

Hoopgurlz also has a good rating for Shelby Campbell from Blackman!!! She plays great defense and drives to the bucket like no other! Campbell plays unselfish bb and will have a high number of assists this year with 3 tall posts playing for Blackman!

not to make an argument,but sometimes that driving to the basket hard turns into charges,which will cost you games...just ask Pickett County,cost them going on in the state tournament last year..just saying

not to make an argument,but sometimes that driving to the basket hard turns into charges,which will cost you games...just ask Pickett County,cost them going on in the state tournament last year..just saying

I've seen Campbell play and I think I would take my chances with her driving to the basket. She is a tremendous athlete that is able to create scoring opportunities off the dripple for her teammate and she is also able to finish. I would never discourage her from using her athleticism. That is what makes her a special player.