Irish playin fair?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off not all of us know who KCHS is.

Secondly while it may not be legal, how does it differ from the AAU teams in Basketball and Baseball? That is a question I have always wondered about. With AAU some teams manage to practice year round. Football does not have this luxuory, but SHOULD!

Knoxville Catholic High School

They moved up from old 3-A to current 5-A

Secondly while it may not be legal, how does it differ from the AAU teams in Basketball and Baseball? That is a question I have always wondered about. With AAU some teams manage to practice year round. Football does not have this luxuory, but SHOULD!

you guys are goin to get the catholic faithfull all riled up with this post! but i love it! i agree with you on fb being year around. if catholic is doin something wrong and they probably are, everybody knows that there money will keep them out of trouble, just like with the Hood kid

you guys are goin to get the catholic faithfull all riled up with this post! but i love it! i agree with you on fb being year around. if catholic is doin something wrong and they probably are, everybody knows that there money will keep them out of trouble, just like with the Hood kid

Their money didn't keep them out of trouble with the Hood kid. They helped the Hood kid and now he's headed to UT to play football and get a good education. A success story.

You caught them fair and square. They are officially announcing the forfeiture of the season as I type.

We have them on a technicality. There is no dead period outside the Continental U.S. We are taking the team to the Bahamas to do mission work and teach the locals the game of football, pads are required to properly teach the game.

We have them on a technicality. There is no dead period outside the Continental U.S. We are taking the team to the Bahamas to do mission work and teach the locals the game of football, pads are required to properly teach the game.

Works for me! Mission work and the added benefit of teaching the heathens the great game of AMERICAN football. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

To answer your question, AAU is not regulated by T$$AA so they can practice everyday of the year if they desire. If their was an AAU football program they to could practice when ever they wanted.

Irish...HOW YA BEEN?

You guys don't have me fooled. You're not only down there spreading catholicism...you're recruiting, too, HUH???? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />