Class AAA District 11

Striker86

Indy: Does mess mean this? Returning; 3rd year starting QB,four Starters on O-Line (two play d-line too), two Starters on D-Line (not the two who played o-line), S/WR/KR/K Ty Stannard (72 total takles last year/ led with 51 solo's), hiring a new great deff. cord, and adding a new offensive scheme that doesnt involve passing 99.9% of the time.

YOU DON'T WANT YOUR STARTING SAFETY MAKING THAT MANY TACKLES. This shows how bad the guys are in front of him.

The QB is good. I'll give ya that. The rest of the players are indeed returning. That should be exciting to know to see how poorly they did last year. Guess what? The Detroit Lions are returning most of their guys as well. I'm sure the Motor City is thrilled. Sometimes returning players can be a bad thing.

As far as hiring a great defensive coordinator, you are insane! This guy was retired for a reason. The principal is hiring these nutz in order to sabotage the football program. Once they fall flat on their face Eubanks will be asked to leave.

Fans only see the "star" status. Eubanks, Kevin Dyson, Darryl Hammond, and the new D-cord all sound flashy together. If the season goes belly up, fans will say look at what all the principal gave Eubanks and they still didn't do anything. These coaches aren't as good as their names may make them seem.

I hope I am wrong. Good luck to Eubanks. He's one of the classy guys out there.

Wow! No replies to this in days? I hate being right.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indy: Does mess mean this? Returning; 3rd year starting QB,four Starters on O-Line (two play d-line too), two Starters on D-Line (not the two who played o-line), S/WR/KR/K Ty Stannard (72 total takles last year/ led with 51 solo's), hiring a new great deff. cord, and adding a new offensive scheme that doesnt involve passing 99.9% of the time.

YOU DON'T WANT YOUR STARTING SAFETY MAKING THAT MANY TACKLES. This shows how bad the guys are in front of him.

The QB is good. I'll give ya that. The rest of the players are indeed returning. That should be exciting to know to see how poorly they did last year. Guess what? The Detroit Lions are returning most of their guys as well. I'm sure the Motor City is thrilled. Sometimes returning players can be a bad thing.

As far as hiring a great defensive coordinator, you are insane! This guy was retired for a reason. The principal is hiring these nutz in order to sabotage the football program. Once they fall flat on their face Eubanks will be asked to leave.

Fans only see the "star" status. Eubanks, Kevin Dyson, Darryl Hammond, and the new D-cord all sound flashy together. If the season goes belly up, fans will say look at what all the principal gave Eubanks and they still didn't do anything. These coaches aren't as good as their names may make them seem.

I hope I am wrong. Good luck to Eubanks. He's one of the classy guys out there.

Wow..as a centenial fan u are NOT entitled to compare Indy to the detroit lions, maybe the history of centenial football could draw the comparison to the lions recent history

indy had a young team last yr and high school athletes get bigger and stronger during the offseason thats why its hyped when they have so many guys returning with experience.

Wow..as a centenial fan u are NOT entitled to compare Indy to the detroit lions, maybe the history of centenial football could draw the comparison to the lions recent history

indy had a young team last yr and high school athletes get bigger and stronger during the offseason thats why its hyped when they have so many guys returning with experience.

First off, I'm NOT a Centennial (how about learning how to spell before you shove comments in my face!!!!) fan.

I am actually a pretty upset Indy fan. I'm concerned about the state of the football program.

As far as the Detriot reference, it's accurate. Football is not about the past. It's all about what have you done for me lately.

As far as MackBrown's comment, I don't know what I'm talking about?

I will make a promise and comment back each week after Indy plays. I will eat MAJOR CROW if need be.

I wish I was wrong, but it WILL be a long season.

As far as the Detriot reference, it's accurate. Football is not about the past. It's all about what have you done for me lately.

I will make a promise and comment back each week after Indy plays. ? I will eat MAJOR CROW if need be. ?

Ok first quote you contradicted yourself; its not about the past but what you have done for me lately? Lately means recently happen in the past.. Well if its not about the past why is oakland ranked so high? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Think before you act stupid.

And as for the second line up there, what the heck does that mean?

First off, I'm NOT a Centennial (how about learning how to spell before you shove comments in my face!!!!) fan.

I am actually a pretty upset Indy fan. I'm concerned about the state of the football program.

As far as MackBrown's comment, I don't know what I'm talking about?

I will make a promise and comment back each week after Indy plays. I will eat MAJOR CROW if need be.

I wish I was wrong, but it WILL be a long season.

alright im still not following u on the detroit comparison...detroit never won a game and finished last in their division while indy won 4 games and finished 5th out of 8.. heck i dont know maybe ur comparing the qbs wearing the number 7, indys qb wears it and stafford wore it in college but that is about all that u can compare with the 2 teams

and why are u upset? no team is gonna have a successful year (refering to last yr) after they lose that many players from the yr before. they had about 6-7 guys that returned with what u would consider playing experience the rest of the guys r were young i.e sophmores and juniors that hadnt played varsity, so give them a shot before u write them off

Ok first quote you contradicted yourself; its not about the past but what you have done for me lately? Lately means recently happen in the past.. Well if its not about the past why is oakland ranked so high? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Think before you act stupid.

And as for the second line up there, what the heck does that mean?

You really realize your intelligence when you have to resort to name calling.

When I made the comment about the past I was referring to Blackhawk's comment about Centennial's football history as a whole. There is a difference between "what you have done recently" and your entire football past.

Maybe if you read into the context of what is being said you wouldn't be so far behind the rest of us, mackie.

As far as "eating crow", ask your Mommy and Daddy on that one young buck. Most folks with average intelligence can understand that one.

Now let me explain the reference between Detroit and Indy. I wasn't comparing records or quarterbacks. I was just stating that Detroit fans cannot be very optimistic with what the Lions are returning since it's pretty much the core players from last year. Indy is in the same boat. They are bringing back pretty much the same group. They are struggling. I know you can't look much into a 7 on 7, but Indy has not impressed anyone. I hope we look better in pads than we have in these 7 on 7 passing scrimmages.

Now let me explain the reference between Detroit and Indy. I wasn't comparing records or quarterbacks. I was just stating that Detroit fans cannot be very optimistic with what the Lions are returning since it's pretty much the core players from last year. Indy is in the same boat. They are bringing back pretty much the same group. They are struggling. I know you can't look much into a 7 on 7, but Indy has not impressed anyone. I hope we look better in pads than we have in these 7 on 7 passing scrimmages.

Just clearing a few things up. First as a Lions fan, I can say with absolute confidence that the majority of last year's core (if you can even call it a core, since injuries shuffled the roster every two weeks) is gone. Really, The only returning players that had consistent playing time last year are Calvin Johnson, Ernie Sims, and Dominic Raiola, along with Hanson and Harris on special teams. Other than that, the team was rebuilt from top to bottom this offseason. Nobody on our end is expecting instant results this season, but I can assure you that the majority of Lions fans are actually excited about the direction we've been headed over the course of this offseason. We had a great draft, and alot of the guys we've brought in through trades or free agency should fill some much needed holes. Like I said, there's still alot of work to be done, but don't be surprised if our luck changes down the road.

Now back to the high school level. Last year, Indy lost about 70% of their key guys from a state runner up team. As a result, you were looking at a very young, inexperienced team, with several starters that had seldom played a snap of varsity football. There are very few players who can step in as a freshman or sophomore and immediately master the system, speed, and skill of HS varsity football. However, once these players get games under their belt, they start to get a feel for the game, and you start to see improvement. (Ask any Centennial fan about Chaz Scales in 2005 vs. 2008) Indy has a solid young team with alot of potential, and they will head into this season with alot improvement and alot more experience. Having most of the core returning, the players already know the system and what to expect on the field. Instead of adjusting the experience as a whole, the players can focus on improving the finer points of their game.

I hope we look better in pads than we have in these 7 on 7 passing scrimmages.

Better, well that would be really good considering what Indy did acomplish at the Vandy 7 v. 7 touranment. Finished 6th out of 32 teams, defeated Union City, Trinity Chr., Franklin County, Ravenwood, Hillsboro, MBA (played eachother twice, tied first time), Whitehaven, also tied a team from Arkansas (Do not know if the team out of AR. was the same Har-Ber team that won last year), and got knocked out by a very good team out of South Carolina.

So i say the guys know the the system pretty well, now the only thing is to see if the lines up front can prepare and get ready for the season.