1. Jeff. Co.

2. Morr. West

3. Morr. East

4. Sevier Co.

5. Seymour

6. Cherokee

7. South-Doyle

8. Cocke Co.

The Thursday night game in beautiful Dumplin Valley will determine conference champion. East, to be fair, was without most of their skill players when they scrimmaged in the spring. Jeff. Co. will be loaded. Anything but a state title will be a disappointment according to Coach Anderson.

You said it, I believe it.----go blue--lete return the Pride to the Patriots!!!!!! I can hardly wait to get going

Pats should be the main beneficiary of the new region format. Dropping Bearden, KDB, Campbell Co., and Science Hill and joing in with this region should vault Jeff Co. to the upper 4 every year.

VolViking, I believe you may have been sampling some of Cocke County's number one cash crop while posting your predictions. Though I cheer for CCHS and would love to see them competitive, I doubt the team that has won four games in the past three years can finish fifth. Here are my selections:

1) Jeff Co

2) Morr West

3) Morr East

4) Sevier Co

5) South Doyle

6) Cherokee

7) Seymour

8) Cocke Co

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea what most people are seeing in JCHS for this season. You simply cannot lose the talent that they lost (graduation and transfers) and win this conference, no matter that they are one of the two 6A teams in the league along with Sevier County. And if I remember correctly, Sevier County absolutely manhandled JCHS last season. Don't get me wrong though, JCHS will still have talent in place, but not enough to win the conference. My pick is Morristown West to win the IMAC. A lot of people are going to be shocked when they see the Trojans play this season. They're loaded with talent, and most of it is young talent also. Remember this name: Wesley Goins.

IMAC

1) Morristown West

2) Sevier County

3) Morristown East

4) Jefferson County

5) Seymour

6) Cherokee

7) South Doyle

8) Cocke County

I have no idea what most people are seeing in JCHS for this season. You simply cannot lose the talent that they lost (graduation and transfers) and win this conference, no matter that they are one of the two 6A teams in the league along with Sevier County. And if I remember correctly, Sevier County absolutely manhandled JCHS last season. Don't get me wrong though, JCHS will still have talent in place, but not enough to win the conference. My pick is Morristown West to win the IMAC. A lot of people are going to be shocked when they see the Trojans play this season. They're loaded with talent, and most of it is young talent also. Remember this name: Wesley Goins.

IMAC

1) Morristown West

2) Sevier County

3) Morristown East

4) Jefferson County

5) Seymour

6) Cherokee

7) South Doyle

8) Cocke County

I think I will try and remember the name Jordan Bishop.

Bishop is going to have a good year also. I was mostly referring to the fact that Goins is just a sophomore, and we will hear his name a lot over the next couple years.

There are going to be a lot of talented sophomores for West this season: Vick Gilbert (LB), Austin 'Woo' Greene (LB), Seth Fleshman (DT), Jarek Berry (LB), Andrew Lee (QB), Jett Pressey (WR), Isiah McKinney (DB). Loads of young talent that will see lots of time this season.