So where. . .

rSquared

did the girl on the front page get the blue coacht.com tee shirt?

Does this website still have a store that sells them, or how would a loyal coachT plus member go about buying one? I have a couple of the older white coacht tee shirts, but sure would like to have a blue one or two!!!

did the girl on the front page get the blue coacht.com tee shirt?

Does this website still have a store that sells them, or how would a loyal coachT plus member go about buying one? I have a couple of the older white coacht tee shirts, but sure would like to have a blue one or two!!!

That is my daughter, Katie. She takes a lot of pictures for me and I had those shirts made especially for her. I hope to start selling shirts again soon. hard to find someone to print them that doesn't cost so much that it is hard to resell them.

I can see that Katie got her goods from her mom. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I like the tee shirt too. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Look into a coacht patch that folks could sew onto any thing they want to wear. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> I got the idea from fans that like the coacht visors. I think I bought the last two. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />