Current Plus Member Boards

CoachT

All of you are welcome to become CoachT Plus Members. In addition to other pluses you get access to a lot of unique message boards. The current list is below.

Open Discussion

Politics & National Issues, A Little Humor, & Open Discussion

Topics: 1067 / Posts: 18993

NCAA College Football

NCAA College Football

Topics: 21 / Posts: 217

TN NCAA Div 1-A Football

Tennessee Volunteers, Vanderbilt Commodores, Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders, Memphis Tigers

Topics: 2 / Posts: 3

SEC Football

SEC Football: Alabama Crimson Tide, Arkansas Razorbacks, Auburn Tigers, Florida Gators, Georgia Bulldogs, Kentucky Wildcats, LSU Tigers, Ole Miss Rebels, Mississippi State Bulldogs, South Carolina Gamecocks, Tennessee Volunteers, Vanderbilt Commodores

Topics: 41 / Posts: 481

TN Small College Football

Talk about non-Division 1-A Football

Topics: 13 / Posts: 91

Tennessee Titans & NFL Football

Tennessee Titans and the NFL

Topics: 51 / Posts: 1076

Professional Soccer

Pro soccer of all kinds- World Cup to Champions League

Topics: 16 / Posts: 195

NCAA College Hoops

NCAA College Basketball

Topics: 77 / Posts: 1412

NAIA Basketball

Topics: 17 / Posts: 67

Memphis Grizzlies & NBA Basketball

Memphis Grizzlies and the NBA

Topics: 13 / Posts: 106

Nashville Predators & the NHL

Hockey anyone?

Topics: 27 / Posts: 342

Major League Baseball

Major League Baseball

Topics: 35 / Posts: 427

College Baseball: NCAA/NAIA/JUCO

Topics: 130 / Posts: 1396

College Softball: NCAA/NAIA/JUCO

Topics: 77 / Posts: 818

Hunting & Fishing

Deer Hunting, Turkey Hunting, Fishing

Topics: 1 / Posts: 1

NASCAR

http://www.coacht.com/tennessee/plus/

CoachT I don't know what changed but my plus membership seems to be inactive. That or I can no longer access private messages.

Wave88

You are a Plus member. Do you not see a (0 New Messages) link at the top left?

I don't see that either now that you mention it. I hadn't thought about it. :hungry:

Just checked and when I clicked on Private Messages and it says "You are not authorised to send private messages." Authorized is spelled wrong as well.

CoachT I don't know what changed but my plus membership seems to be inactive. That or I can no longer access private messages.

Wave88

I don't see that either now that you mention it. I hadn't thought about it. :hungry:

Just checked and when I clicked on Private Messages and it says "You are not authorised to send private messages." Authorized is spelled wrong as well.

That would be the British spelling of authorized...like colour. OnlineLC must be involved in this operation. :thumb:

Wave88

OK. Will fix

• 1 month later...
When I click on Plus Boards, I do not go to Plus Boards.

I thought I purchased the 5-year deal last year, or something similar.

Are the Plus Boards and Private Messages operational?

Have not seen them since the new switch in the summer.

Sorry, didn't know you were having a problem with it. Try again now.

Working now. Thanks!

When I click on Plus Boards, I do not go to Plus Boards.

I thought I purchased the 5-year deal last year, or something similar.

Are the Plus Boards and Private Messages operational?

Have not seen them since the new switch in the summer.

Sorry, didn't know you were having a problem with it. Try again now.

• 4 weeks later...

CoachT Plus is now a lifetime membership! Join today for $40 and enjoy the extra benefits on CoachT forever!! All current Plus members are automatically upgraded.

Why? 1- There are a lot of loyal Plus members who need some new members with whom to discuss world events, college sports, pro sports, fishing, etc. Meet some great people in a totally different atmosphere. 2- Starting Week 10 and throughout the football playoffs only Plus members can enter scores and we want and need your help. 3- Plus members can recommend prospects from around TN for our database. 4- Plus members can edit scores and schedules as well as enter "Games in Progress" scores on our Scoreboard....and much more.

http://www.coacht.com/tennessee/plus/