Indy news?

hsfbfan1

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few small altercations at the Page and Indy game with the players not much to talk about really. Indy on defense seems much improved they were hitting hard, flying around to the ball, seemed to be able to shut down the run pretty well, looks like Bennet has the defense heading in the right direction. Offense looks to need some work. to many fumbles. still not much of a run game other than Heckman. However I believe Indy will come together and shock alot of teams this year if the continue to work hard, good luck this year. As for my Patriots they too have a lot of work in front of them.

Yea if you can tell by they pictures vs. Page on their fan page on facebook they have 3 different rb's switching out on 1st string; #23 senior Roland Sheilds (Reminds me of Javon Ringer short but built), #29 senior Brett Meeker (Also switches out on starting LB rotation), and someone else who might be a sophomore or junior. Both Meeker and Sheilds have been playing JV level since their freshmen year, no varsity exprience in running back, Meeker has played a some linebacker on varsity last year. Who knows, maybe they'll switch out during the whole year, Sheilds is fast, Meeker can take hits. Other than the running back position much different from last years scrimmage vs. Page :flower:

I KNOW that Indy will be better with Bennett running the defense. He knows how to shut folks down if the guys are disciplined.

As far as the scrimmage went, I would like to know if Page had any size on the line or if they could throw the ball any.

Any idea on whether the teams scored any???

You have to remember that Bennett and Daniels are very old friends, so there aren't any secrets there when they play each other.

I intend to follow the Indy team a little more this year

Haven't heard anything. Actually, still don't know how they did against Page either. Did they score?

Who? How? Sounds like the defense has tightened up some but offense sounds like dd sos. Hope that's not the case. If so, it's going to be another long year.

Indy destroyed Station Camp. Not to take anything away from Indy, but SC is NOT a very good football team. They have a long way to go and much to improve. I'm curious about Page as well. I never heard anything about it.

CAN ANY INDY FOLKS HELP OUT ON UPDATES OF SCRIMMAGES?