Oneida Indians/GP Highlanders 8 days left

harley04

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pujo, old buddy....I hope you are right. It won't be easy, as we have scheduled two doozy ones right out of the gate. And they are both at least 3 hour bus rides. I'm sure I make road trips out to be much more than they are, but IMO there is nothing that beats playing at home! You get this one on the Tube? Should be a really good game because of the tradition these two teams have.

:roflol: Kazzy :blush:

looks like rain could make its way to Hammonds field,bring your rain gear, this usually doubles the turnovers for both teams.This will make it a real nail biter.I have heard Indians have a rain dance that works, what about the opposite :blush: I know the Good Lord makes it rain, but Lord can you give us just 4 hours Thur. nite :roflol: Pretty Please

Pujo, old buddy....I hope you are right. It won't be easy, as we have scheduled two doozy ones right out of the gate. And they are both at least 3 hour bus rides. I'm sure I make road trips out to be much more than they are, but IMO there is nothing that beats playing at home! You get this one on the Tube? Should be a really good game because of the tradition these two teams have.

:blush: Kazzy :roflol:

Kaz, Won't be able to get in these parts, I would enjoy watching ,GP usually has a pretty good team and they are well coached. I just think you guys have the better team. Hope the injuries are nothing serious. Depending on who's out ,could be a loss or at least a closer game. It might be that I can find it on the net.

GP's Field drains about as well as any field out there. Yes, the conditions will be slick, but as well coached as both teams are, the turnovers will be a POE. (point of emphasis) I believe Oneida will open up their season with a win, but by how much is really starting to bug me. I'm gonna go with 21 - 7, because Tony Lambert's D is just down right nasty to score on. The new season and some new players make take him some time to get them where he wants them, but it will happen sooner rather than later! Coach Brew will throw the kitchen sink at you.....come to think of it, his days as a LB, he'll throw more than that if he takes a notion! :blush: He is going to be OK, the experience (staff) he has around him will let him grow into his position. Should be fun and wet tomorrow night! Drive safe!

:blush: Kaz :roflol:

I for one, as do many others, know that the field at GP could be a total quagmire without the benefit of any rain....I can't imagine what a little rain would do to that field!!!

Just ask any member of the MAVs from a few years back in the play-offs.....so here's hoping for plenty of sunshine, or else you could be parking your cars on the baseball field, and then wading through the mud on the football field :thumb:

I'm not sure how much the rain will affect either of the two teams. They both like to keep it on the ground. I guess the big factor in this one will be hanging on to the ball. It stinks that it won't be played in the dry though. Both have some very good athletes and their speed won't be showcased as much in the goop! Best of luck to both teams...I hope you guys open rivalry thursday up with a bang! :ph34r:

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! kaz the ol nature boy is here baby let the fun begin whooooooooooo!! seven there is NO SUCH THING as too much stylin & profilin whooooooooooo. the defense carries the tribe in this one baby we may be beat up a little but a hurt bear is a mean bear brother whoooooooo TL's D will shut down the highlanders running game we'll put some points on the board and it's on our way to space mountain! whoooooooooooooooooooooooo