Oneida Indians/GP Highlanders 8 days left

harley04

Four days until the trip to GP. Anticipation must be killing the boys! Coach Brewster's debut as the Head Enchillata! By most accounts we have looked good this pre-season, I guess most of the prep work is done. Benny Hammonds is a class act and he will have a good football team up there. My expectations are this one could be a little close, but IMO I really don't know how it will play out. Oneida has a boatload of quality skill players, and my guess is GP will have a little difficulty keying on any one player. I could give you names, but that is why you have scouting reports, right? As usual, my prediction will come sometime just before they kick it off.....hope I'm reading my team as well as I should leading up to the game. Last years team made me look like a genius! 8-) We know that ain't right, don't we? If GP passes the ball as much as I have heard, they will be throwing into a very strong secondary. Strength on strength? Where is Flair.....? Whhhhooooooooo!

:popcorneater: Kazanity :thumb:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.....I guess I've been pretty spaced out this summer! I smell football around the corner so I thought I would come out of hibernation! Getting pretty juiced about the season.....looks good right now. Saw Sexton taking a boot to the ball today....must have hit one about 60+ yards. Thing road the wind for a while before it came down. Poor Rudy had to chase that sucker down the field! Wonder if Notre Dame is going to give him another shot! :popcorneater: Where are all my boys.....I'm beginning to think I'm not the only one hibernating!

:popcorneater: Kaz :roflol:

Kazimoto,

Good to see you back on here, but like you I want to hear from Flair. Too much stylin and profilin, maybe? Sounds like you guys have picked up where you left off last year. Hope you can keep that ball rolling!!! Is that game at 7 est? I thought about making my way up to GP, if I can work out my schedule. Get my football fix a day earlier than most.

Can't wait for this match up between 2 quality programs. I can't make the game as I will be at the Loudon / Lenoir City game, but I have the DVR already set up to record the game on WVLT. I am surprised to hear that Oneida will have the speed advantage. I might have guessed otherwise. I enjoyed CAK's trip to GP last year. Classy program and a great atmosphere to play a game. They also have very good concessions! I am going to pick GP by 7.

Can't wait for this match up between 2 quality programs. I can't make the game as I will be at the Loudon / Lenoir City game, but I have the DVR already set up to record the game on WVLT. I am surprised to hear that Oneida will have the speed advantage. I might have guessed otherwise. I enjoyed CAK's trip to GP last year. Classy program and a great atmosphere to play a game. They also have very good concessions! I am going to pick GP by 7.

I hate to tell you but you might be a week early to the Loudon/Lenoir City game according to the schedules on here anyway. :roflol: So you might be free that nite to come watch the game Oneida/GP game. It should be worth checking out. :lol:

Kazimoto,

Good to see you back on here, but like you I want to hear from Flair. Too much stylin and profilin, maybe? Sounds like you guys have picked up where you left off last year. Hope you can keep that ball rolling!!! Is that game at 7 est? I thought about making my way up to GP, if I can work out my schedule. Get my football fix a day earlier than most.

Seven, the kickoff is at 7 est. Hope you get a chance to come up & watch but if not this is a televised game. Part of the State Farm Rivalry Thursday series on MyVLT2. Here is a list of Providers & the channel it is on:

Cable Provider Channel

Comcast 8

Charter 15

DirecTV 30

Dish Network 30

Access 17

Barbourville Utility 83

Communicomm 14

Evarts TV 17

Harlan Community 6

Haywood 6

Knology 8

Morristown 9

New Wave 2

Spirit Broadband 12

TDS 14

Digital TV (DTV) 8.2

Find out what's on now on MyVLT

Also heard it would be carried on FSN South but I'm not sure about that one. Supposed to be a big deal. Gonna have 7 sideline cameras, a 30 foot boom cam, & even a 15 foot remote control blimp flying around getting aerial shots. Should have a "big game" atmosphere, just hope all this isn't to distracting.