Oneida Indians/GP Highlanders 8 days left

harley04

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Chef wishes Oneida could play SP this year...The Chef smells that stink all the way down in Whitwell that comes from up there..Its a shame these two teams never got to play since the late 90's..The Chef guesses Oneida couldnt ever get far enough to make it happen again in that rugged tough region you guys play in.. Maybe they can meet up with MC this year and Beock and his army of soldiers can show them what those Valley boys are made of..

Hey, Chef.......the only smell your getting is what you are cooking Bro! As my vibrant memory recalls, the reason we didn't meet last season was because you didn't get that far. Oh, I know SP had to run into TC before us.....but you play the opponent in front of you. We managed to survive and advance just a wee bit farther than you, now didn't we? I respect the SP program....won't hear me bad mouthing that team, but you on the other hand have a real lack of class. Guess they don't teach that one in the fourth grade, huh? :mellow: Spew your venom elsewhere, Bub! Respectfully.....

Kazam :bored:

Kazzy,

What's the weather looking like up there? Going to have to leave soon, if I'm going to make it before kickoff. Huge rain just rolled through Nashville! I'd hate to drive 2-3 hrs, just to have to watch it on my girlfriend's tv. Don't stand out in the rain to watch too many games.

what a exciting 4th quarter, two tough teams that left it all on the field.Both have very good defenses, GP shut down 24 woodard for the most part, about as good as you can, he has TD ability every time he touches it.Good luck Oneida rest of the season, see ya'll at your place next year.I'm sure the fans got thier 5 bucks worth.

I tried to watch the game in between lightning delays, and poor announcing by Mark Packard along with his sidekicks. Boy, is Packard terrible or what. Anyway, Oneida basically had zero offense tonight and put that with several key penalties and that spells defeat. With the poor camera work coupled with the even worse job of announcing and it was hard to tell exactly what happened during keys parts of the game. I am sure that the Indians will improve as time goes on. Also, GP's defense look BIG and tough up the middle. It was hard for Oneida to make yards against them.

The Chef wishes Oneida was still in 1A...Them and Sp would no doubt meet up all the time since the competition is so watered down now...Seriously though lets all be honest The Chef thinks that region as been pretty weak for a loooong time...Taking nothing away from them..You have to play your region games and no team gets to pick what region they are in...Im pretty sure nobody in that region has made it to the big game excluding Cloudland when they beat a 6-4 regular season SP in 01...Which had no business making it that far anyways...As far as that big game....Well we all remember what happened to Cloudland and there silver ball after getting 60 hung on them in the Champ. game...The Chef wishes Whitwell could be in that region maybe we would have a little more luck...