DCA

TE37

They will be a different type of team, Will be Jr heavey with only One Senior. Should prob. start 1 Sr, 3 jrs and 1 soph. Very talanted group ,with a lot to learn and prove . I belive coach Ramsey will get more out of them then anyone will give them Credit for. Im sure the bench will come into play more then last year, Wouldnt call it a rebuilding year totaly ,but it will not be a walk in the park.

Nothing dominant coming back. They need guys to step up and take a role. Only 2 guys coming back that played more than 3 min. per. Their best player is probably jr. Mike Loftis, hes a shooter, but hes soft. They have some talented freshman if they all come out,they may just play football, even if they do come out, Ramsey tends to play upperclassmen. Look for FRA, Ezel, CPA, Goodpasture, to finish in that order in the disrict, DCA below all of them. They dont have varsity experience.

FRA could finish ahead of Ezell. Outside of Antoine and AJ, FRA has way more talent than Ezell. FRA has their whole team returning. It will be a good battle. I think CPA will surprise a lot of people. They have solid guards, and a good frontcourt. DCA will have a hard time finishing as well as they did last year with Boomer. Goodpasture should have a good year. Lighthouse will be the underdog again, but is very capable of pulling an upset or two...

1)FRA

2)Ezell

3)CPA

4)Goodpasture

5)DCA

6)Lighthouse

Posted by RealGoEagles:

No way no how FRA finishes ahead of Ezell.

DCA will be dangerous. Ramsey is a great coach. In '99 after losing 8 seniors from the 98 state championship team at Ezell he would have made state with an average (at best) team.

Sorry but your wrong. Your just a Ramsey fan, and your just being loyal to a friend which is fine. The talent at Ezel has usually been alot better than at DCA. If you are not familiar with what they have coming back you shouldnt make comments like dangerous. Yes anyone is capable of having a good night but dangerous, you've got to be kidding. I'm not pulling for either team but just stating the facts. Many students go to Ezel for basketball, not DCA, that would be football or baseball. Yes Ramsey has had success but when you lose at Ezel you pretty much reload at DCA you rebuild. I hope DCA does have a good year but I think you are wishful thinking.

Let's get real now......Ezell has to be the favorite, until someone proves differently.....

1)Ezell-AJ is the best guard in the district, and Antoine Owens should have a huge year

2)Goodpasture-Ryan Batey will challenge AJ Blackburn for the district's best guard title. Big man Ryan Daniel will have a big year, as Goodpasture will contend for the District crown

3)CPA-Travis Sikes leads some good young guards at CPA. This is a young, but talented team that could make some noise

4)FRA 5)DCA 6)Lighthouse

Posted by RealGoEagles:

gomab, my boy. Long time no see. (been on the football board, that's why I guess.)

I hope A.J. comes out firing this year. It will be his team offensively. I'm with you on the picks except I'm sticking by my story that DCA will surprise. Ramsey will pull something out of his sleeve. Take it easy.

I really dont agree but thats what we are writing on here for. Hes got to reach way up that sleave. Unless they get a really good transfer or Boomers' brother grows to be 7". also.

Posted by gomab2:

Let's get real now......Ezell has to be the favorite, until someone proves differently.....

1)Ezell-AJ is the best guard in the district, and Antoine Owens should have a huge year

2)Goodpasture-Ryan Batey will challenge AJ Blackburn for the district's best guard title. Big man Ryan Daniel will have a big year, as Goodpasture will contend for the District crown

3)CPA-Travis Sikes leads some good young guards at CPA. This is a young, but talented team that could make some noise

4)FRA 5)DCA 6)Lighthouse

I think u are underestimating FRA a lot....they have everybody returning. Most of their players are not playing football either, whereas Ezell, DCA, and CPA all have key players playing football